Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
https://quality-cures.com/
I am unsure also why they are not on the blacklist. They seem to selective scam, and also send fake meds and other shady items. It seems like they have been in the Suggest for a long time. They are and have been blacklisted on another forum for over a year. Just my IMO. There are PLENTY of quality v3ndors to use, why bother "trying them out" as others have said when we have GREAT proven v3ndorz listed.
Thanks
JK
Oh, sorry, it was to Anamcara, to explain why a post had to be deleted. Sorry for the confusion
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(11-20-2016, 02:41 PM)Charon Wrote: Oh, sorry, it was to Anamcara, to explain why a post had to be deleted.  Sorry for the confusion

Thank you Charon and Runabout for explaining what I did wrong, and thanks for not booting me out, cuz it was kind of stupid what I said in reflection. I knew the rule, but somehow was not thinking of it in  the specific context of that post.  Undecided

Sorry I've been slow to get to my fifty. I try to post things that are worthwhile to the group, but haven't found many ways to contribute yet. I am working on it, like a tortoise.
Take your time. Is fine. k?
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

I have used these folks multiple times. Original foil packs and good quality. Fast and dependable
Tried them through a friend of mine . She gave order and I put an addition in her order. It came back in 20 days europe. Tr@m is just good not sometyhing special. The other vitamins I tried from her order were less than expected. My friend experienced to a lot of iops is dissapointed too . I am not prejudiced at least they ship it could be worse.
But they dont worth hard earned $ . I say that when you have one or 2 good trusted vents you stick with them. QC may be a third or fourth kind of choice. We need more critics to conclude if they are selective scamers or not.
i have used them  a few times , no problems  last time was about six months ago though.
Shellscoched did you use their PK ? If someone can give me a feedback about their T@pentadol please I would be grateful since there is an urgent need for that vitamin. Anyone who had tried their t@pentadol recently can pm me or leave a review here.
(01-26-2017, 09:10 PM)nickolyko Wrote: Shellscoched did you use their PK ? If someone can give me a feedback about their T@pentadol please I would be grateful since there is an urgent need for that vitamin. Anyone who had tried their t@pentadol recently can pm me or leave a review here.

nope i have not ,sorry . all i have used them for is for back up , Clons but i must say the customer service is excellent
Used this source once to try out delivery time. It was average to be fair, but im just not a fan of COUNTRY OF ORIGIN Medications. They always seem very weak to me, it may be a mental thing but it's how they make me feel.

edit: no country of origin please.