Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
https://quality-cures.com/
(10-24-2016, 10:38 PM)bwcorbett1961 Wrote: I used these guys before I learned about this forum. But last week received the books, not good. The delivery was awesome, 9 days.

Recently placed and order, and had some initial issues with billing. But where very help with e mails, but they also stated alot of my  messages got put in spam, and I noticed se of there's did as well  But got message today that said it shipped 2 days ago.   But my question is about the books being bad?    Did you have issues with your reading material thanks
These magazines were verified by a chemist to be full of sugar and not at all the appropriate paper compound that they should be. FAKES, and not eve good FAKES. Buyer Beware. Stay away like the plague.
I have used these guys a few times now and everything has been fine, so it is disappointing to hear of these bad experiences. I hope it is just a temporary glitch. Based on my own past experience, I am giving them another go and will report back as to how it goes.
I was gonna ask whom wanted me to move this to blacklist?

But, we shall await some more comments and ur experiences.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

I placed an order on the 11th. They got back to me yesterday to say payment had been received, so I'll let you know what happens next. There was a slight change in the way the payment process worked compared to previous orders. Maybe they had a problem that needed a work around and that is why people had bad experiences. Fingers crossed that it was just a glitch because up until now, they have been reliable for me. Would be sad to lose them!
(11-13-2016, 10:14 AM)zyklon Wrote: I am sorry, I thought I had seen US to US shipping mentioned earlier in the thread and quality issues.... Update though, I received a reship with no response to my email and it was the same fakes.  Done with them.

My good friend placed order and recv'd about 21 days later. That was within the last 2 weeks. I had referred her here not sure what you all are ordering but I know 2 magazines that have been reliable so you can pm me. Sorry to all that have had bad experiences.  I hope they get it sorted out.
Never ordered from them but I check them and find something much needed in their store. Reading the reviews I am confused by the ambivalent critics. Anyway I kindly ask if they are good on pain meds? I am not looking for benz . I f a senior member had recent delivery on their pain meds he may post his valiable review here since I am running low on stock and high on pain levels. Confused[Image: undecided.png]
 The truth will set you free .
I posted about my order yesterday, but the post is not here now. Was there something I should not have said? Sorry if I broke the rules, I thought I was following them. I'd appreciate knowing what was wrong so I won't do  it again in the future.
(11-11-2016, 06:42 PM)Charon Wrote: I was gonna ask whom wanted me to move this to blacklist?

But, we shall await some more comments and ur experiences.

I'd move them to the blacklist. I'd also recommend anyone who has purchased products from them to proceed with caution if they don't have the opportunity to have it tested.
sent u a quick PM also. Have a glorious day.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel