Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
https://quality-cures.com/
I hope the best for you. I hope for good news as act carries a seldom seen sleep aid that works well for me. I would love to order.
(10-08-2016, 02:39 AM)Stripers Wrote: I hope the best for you. I hope for good news as act carries a seldom seen sleep aid that works well for me. I would love to order.

I unfortunately suffer as you, so I'm hoping these reading materials will help me. I will make sure to keep everyone interested up to date.
I have to say i have had multiple pleasant experiences with this vendor including a very recent one in which he came through quickly with good quality stuff and good communication.
(10-09-2016, 06:27 PM)cutstack Wrote: I have to say i have had multiple pleasant experiences with this vendor including a very recent one in which he came through quickly with good quality stuff and good communication.

I'm hoping for the same thing. However, still no response to any of my emails, and tracking is still saying not found...
Just a quick update, as of today tracking information still shows and not being found. Confidence is real low. Regardless of how this one turns out, this will be my last order.
Another quick update, so the tracking information finally went live. Although the automatic email said that the package was shipped on the fifth, it wasn't given to the shipper until the 14th. That's unacceptable. For anyone considering this company, proceed with caution. I will update IF or when I receive my magazines.
I was considering placing an order myself but decided to wait and see how yours went, I'm so glad I waited!
sorry you're going through this Mystical, as you said "unacceptable"
(10-16-2016, 03:52 PM)Runabout Wrote: I was considering placing an order myself but decided to wait and see how yours went, I'm so glad I waited!
sorry you're going through this Mystical, as you said "unacceptable"

It really seems this company is a YMMV, but I'd definitely use another vendor. I didn't do good enough research, so this is on me. But I'm going to see this through and report what happens. But regardless, I'll be using other vendors for my magazines just based on there lack of communication and shipping practices.
A friend of mine is currently waiting for some magazines we'll see I'll report her findings once they arrive. Good luck to you all <3.
Update Everyone:

to bring everyone up to speed, I placed my initial order for a book regarding sleep disorders on 09/30/2015. They then claimed to have shipped my book on10/-5/2016 (Which was there first lie) Book was actually shipped on 10/15/2016. It spent 4 days in cu$t0ms and was delivered to me today 10/24/2016. Package was stealth.

So two questions I've asked myself? Would I order from them again? ABSOLUTELY NOT. Had they openly communicated from day one, I would have been more patient. But to blatantly lie anout when it was shipped is not a good thing. from order placement to receiving my reading materials was 42 days. Way too long for my liking.

Second question: Ar there better vendors who are able to get you what yuo need much sooner? Heck yes. PROCEED WITH CAUTION and be Safe!

NONO in mm