Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
https://quality-cures.com/
That is just crazy! Thanks for sharing Bighead.
This is just one of the many reasons it's great to belong to a community lIke this.
A friend of a friend said good things lol for what its worth Smile
Thanks Big,
I had these guys on my list of vendors to try.
Well, we came to a mutually agreed upon solution. They offered to send me products direct from their IOP, which I declined. They were going to offer a refund, but instead we decided they are going to send me a replacement product (soma, as I didn't want another batch of the Rivotrils) from there Dropshipper. I don't have to remail anything and I told QC that if the soma were bunk I would be sure to spread the word about their operation (which I already have). QC was actually very professional, kind and courteous throughout this ordeal, but still having them want me to remail for them has me a bit disturbed. I am throwing away the Rivotril I received and will receive an equal amount of Soma in its place.
good to hear, BH. i was concerned. by that one act, u could be changing ur future forever.

That is how moms and attorneys talk. so, i am very glad u will be safe.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(05-12-2016, 07:54 PM)Mrchuckey12 Wrote: Bighead . . . I would tell them refund first and then you'll ship, but do NOT ship even if you get refunded. Throw that crap away!

Yeah, I had no intention of reshipping but if I received the refund and didn't reship they do have some personal info on me (my name, not my real address and a source that gives them my email account).  So, instead of a refund they are going to reimburse me with another product and I don't have to reship.  So, if the soma are bunk I'll chalk this up as a loss and move on.  They offered to resend Rivotril with no reshipping on my part, but I said I would prefer another product
Thank you Bighead for the feedback.
Thank you for the feedback because I was going to grab the somas they are sending you. let us know, because it be nice to have som trustworty dropshippers, but sounds like not at this point from QC
your only as old as the last time you changed your mind !
(05-19-2016, 09:42 PM)themadhatter420 Wrote: Thank you for the feedback because I was going to grab the somas they are sending you. let us know, because it be nice to have som trustworty dropshippers, but sounds like not at this point from QC

I received pain o soma and they are legit.  Have that nasty Soma taste.  I always chew my first order as I recognize tastes of meds and these are definitely soma.  Not the best I've had, but satisfied with the quality.  They were sent from the original dropshipper.  They didn't send the amount they said they were going to, but it was only 40 short.  

I would do business with them because they resolved a problem, however, knowing that I may get Re-shipped bunk meds from some random customer this will be my last interaction with them more than likely.  I like my anonymity for obvious reasons.   One, maybe two or three people here actually know my first name (and only one knows my first and last name and personal, intimate details about me, but she is a very trustworthy person) and they are long time friends from years ago.  And For all I know if I agreed to reship I could have re shipped bunk meds to a member here.
Order was shipped promptly after payment. Original packaging and excellent quality. I will post updates as warranted. Thanks