Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
https://quality-cures.com/
I placed and order earlier this month. One item is out of stock the other shipped this week. Will update when I receive.

MCS
Wow, so glad I read to the end of this thread in full - I had intended to use these guys before New Year, then decided against it at the last minute; then, same as a lot of people here, been having problems with old, regular sources elsewhere and thought to revisit this lot. I came close to payment and then realised what I had ordered was incorrect - too low dosage for me - and had to go back to check, finding that what I wanted to order was out of stock.....to cut a long story short, it then and only then occurred to me to catch up on what has been happening here.
From what I read, this is a bit too much uncertainty for me right now - but thanks to everyone for flagging it up. These guys amazed me with their customer service the first time I contacted them and I truly hope they start coming good for everyone very soon.
Thanks, IOP!
I just went to the website to check for an update on a question I posed. Website is down for updates. I believe this may be an indication of a problem. I've never done a chargeback but am considering it this time.

MCS
well, other vendors make it clear if u do chargebacks on an online vendor, they will share ur info. u will be banned by the other vendors.

Think hard about this. We do take a risk when we use online. you are making the rest of us take a bigger risk, though, as well, with ur action.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(04-07-2016, 02:12 PM)Charon Wrote: well, other vendors make it clear if u do chargebacks on an online vendor, they will share ur info. u will be banned by the other vendors.

Think hard about this. We do take a risk when we use online. you are making the rest of us take a bigger risk, though, as well, with ur action.

Well, that makes sense. I'll hold off on that. Thanks for the info.

MCS
A friend ordered from here a year ago. The meds he received were not good, they resent more for free and same result. They even sent a third order but not sure what he did with em.
I believe I spoke too soon in making negative comments about this vendor. I received the first part of my order: Shipped 3/25 and received 4/8. It is in original packaging and the date stamp shows it to be very fresh. The vendor has been in communication with me regarding the second part of the order and I feel they are handling it very well. I can't speak to the sweetness of my order of fresh apples but will try one later tonight and report back. This vendor is top-notch for me.

MCS
Goodness, they are certainly out of my price range!  Nice site and huge array of products, but the one I'd be primarily interested in costs more than my car payment...for less than a month's supply.
I can vouch for this site being legit.. I wouldn't use them anymore as there to expensive but anyway I know they are legit.
If you wish to speak about this payment method in detail, please post the payment method, and not the vendor, in the General IOP discussion area.

In meantime, we do not discuss payment methods in a vendor thread.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel