Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
https://quality-cures.com/
Hello,
Ordered:10/25/15
Shipped:10/30/15
Hit customs 11/3/15 still there. No LL at this point,that order is history in my opinion.
Re-shipped 11/26/15
Arrived 12/11/15 Had to sign for it, do not like doing that but whatever.
Anyone who re-ships without so much as a peep is ok in my book.
I will order again.
Just to update, I still haven't ordered. I felt a bit too worried to try somebody new at this point and think I will leave it until after Christmas to make my first order - avoiding adding in potential postal mayhem to the situation. 
But I have to say that the customer service of this operation is amazing. They have been so communicative and swift with it.  That counts a great deal for me and I suspect I will be trying them for real in the New Year.
@Rose5555 and @Skipper1 I just rec'd in the last week two magazines from two different vendors and the shipping went through unusually fast....for what its worth my guess is that because of the added volume during this time of year pkgs are being scrutinized less than at other times during the year....not sure if that's necessarily true but it seems to be working like that for me....
any news on these people, still topnotch?
your only as old as the last time you changed your mind !
(02-13-2016, 06:37 PM)themadhatter420 Wrote: any news on these people, still topnotch?
I was wondering myself? Last order was a success. Back in 9/16/15. Super prompt! The EMS option came through snail mail. Worked quickly an effectively at the time. I was wondering, if anyone has had any recents with them?

Cheers!
Perpetual optimism in your self or any organization is a force multiplier. Wink
I've looked at their site for some time.  Sent an email once, but didn't receive reply. 

What I see are pretty high prices, and lots of  "out of stock".

If anyone has had a good experience, then that's great.  If I send an email of general inquiry or two with no response, it usually keeps me from proceeding. 

Spanky
(03-01-2016, 05:10 AM)Spanky Wrote: I've looked at their site for some time.  Sent an email once, but didn't receive reply. 

If anyone has had a good experience, then that's great.  If I send an email of general inquiry or two with no response, it usually keeps me from proceeding. 

Spanky

Same here, well the only person who vouches is the post above you and they have one comment, so... yeah IDK if I will take the plunge quite yet, maybe if I have like a few to waste but I would rather not waste, its not like I want to waste my time and money , or a somebody recent and who has been around to vouch
your only as old as the last time you changed your mind !
(03-02-2016, 11:11 PM)themadhatter420 Wrote:
(03-01-2016, 05:10 AM)Spanky Wrote: I've looked at their site for some time.  Sent an email once, but didn't receive reply. 

Spanky

Same here, well the only person who vouches is the post above you and they have one comment, so... yeah IDK if I will take the plunge quite yet, maybe if I have like a few to waste but I would rather not waste, its not like I want to waste my time and money , or a somebody recent and who has been around to vouch

Their site was down for renovations, supposedly a new ownership? Someone, can probably verify? In any case, I just received a few correspondence emails from them. I had to re-set my account and they were very helpful! Thinking of doing a re-orer with them. So far it is 1/1. I also want to check out another site on here that someone was gracious enough to share. So glad to be part of this forum! 

Cheers!
Perpetual optimism in your self or any organization is a force multiplier. Wink
How many people have actually ordered and received from this outfit?
A friend ordered and received from this site several months ago. The meds were suspicious - yes, they were in blister packs, but one med was not scored or marked and the other was just scored with no mark. Very common meds, too; nothing niche. The meds had very low efficacy.

This is just personal opinion, but all those things are red flags. Proceed with caution.