Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
https://quality-cures.com/
i removed all ur tracking numbers and such. do u want a knock at the door? LE is winning. Things changed dramatically.

The raids lasted a full year. Vendors went down. Countries targetted.

Mail systems have workeers whom wont work. I dont have time to read the thread now. They were loved. Pretty sure LE was annoyed by their popularitty.

I cannot recall what happened. but yes, they were loved. and now, they are gone. that is why we are so strict with rules.

LE is on these forums to watch. Lets not give them too much info.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Be careful. Scammers know people went without meds for a long time. They will sweet talk u into bathtub meds. And meds are being tainted by another country. U got a lot of reading to do.

Good luck. Nothing is the same really.

loved until about page 25. start at 21.

when the US members had trouble receiving, we wanted to move him to blacklist, but certain countries could receive. and they can only get a few items thru.

and people spoke of wrong meds. no response to mail after money paid.

If u remember all the older vendors? a few legends went down. LE was protecting us from tainted meds. And actually knocked on the front door of clients of a tramdol site. delivered their packages and try to get them to testify against vendors.

but a few pages, start at twenty, indicate a rapid decline in his shipping and communications with clients.

We always advise dont order from the blacklist unless u live in a country and the special vendor can get thru.

There is a "learning curve" associated with our site...

However...

It goes to help us save our tails, your tail and last but not least, our great vendors
by NOT having big brother (g00gl3) snooping...

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
I feel bad for this vendor as i think having the shipping guarantee Made him loose a lot of money.
Also as it probably says a few pages back. He use to have different shipping options, so once he lost them a lot of orders were picked up before their destination.
Eventually i might try him again when the shipping ban from his location is back up and going..
Just something small to start with.
Sorry Charon i didn`t read your posts properly.
If what you said is correct and certain customers were receiving the wrong meds and were not receiving reply`s after they paid money.
Well then they deserve to be here. Like i said it was years ago that i ordered from here, so i know nothing about how they have treated their customers in the past 2 years. Thanks for clearing things up Charon. If i had actually properly read your previous posts then i wouldn`t have posted my previous comments. Take care