Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
https://quality-cures.com/
PEOPLE: is this one vendor we want to move to SY area or email area until we make more private areas?

or, is this one whom draws people in? i know a friend from PR recommended this vendor for me last year.

so, we all have him/her.

but, we r thinking about a room for one hundred posts for safety for our vendors and members and forum.

What say u all?

(co admin can re arrange vendors when he has a chance. but, for now, do u all want him in ENTER AT OWN RISK, email or SY area?)
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Looking for a opinion for quality on there Coxxeine Generic. The other brand they have is sold out 

Thanx ahead

(10-09-2015, 12:44 PM)Charon Wrote: PEOPLE:  is this one vendor we want to move to SY area or email area until we make more private areas?

or, is this one whom draws people in?  i know a friend from PR recommended this vendor for me last year.

so, we all have him/her.

but, we r thinking about a room for one hundred posts for safety for our vendors and members and forum.

What say u all?

(co admin can re arrange vendors when he has a chance.  but, for now, do u all want him in ENTER AT OWN RISK, email or SY area?)

For me I'd say leave him were he is Smile  100 posts! Not all of us are prolific posters. 

Maybe 50 posts? 

Charon I understand were your coming from.
Just my 2 cents Big Grin
well, right now our SY vendors and email vendors are in a fifty post required room.

but, i had a request this morning from a member.

so, i run it by u all.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Do they accept *****?

Thanks, WEB
I am just screwin up royally since registering here! It was not intentional just careless! I do apologize for my error!

WEB
(10-09-2015, 04:21 PM)WebSeeker Wrote: Do they accept *****?

Thanks, WEB

Not to be critical to you in any way, but all the information is on the vendors website  

Cheers
(10-09-2015, 05:37 PM)stormsandy Wrote:

Thanks, WEB

Not to be critical to you in any way, but all the information is on the vendors website  

Cheers

Thank you Storm!
WEB
(10-12-2015, 09:35 AM)WebSeeker Wrote:
(10-09-2015, 05:37 PM)stormsandy Wrote:

Thanks, WEB

Cheers

Thank you Storm!
WEB

Right you could of atleast looked at the website before asking here and breaking the rules lol
(10-12-2015, 05:06 PM)Nirvanadone87 Wrote: [quote='WebSeeker' pid='11664' dateline='1444642542']
[quote='stormsandy' pid='11282' dateline='1444412242']
[quote='WebSeeker' pid='11265' dateline='1444407706']
Do they accept *****?

Thanks, WEB

Cheers

Thank you Storm!
WEB

Right you could of atleast looked at the website before asking here and breaking the rules lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
But I am a a natural rule breaker at heart,,, hardee har har ! Actually Storm, I did go to their website before I posted that question. However, while they do xxxx, nowhere did I read anything about them accepting it. again somehow I missed it. love Ya'll !

WEB

Webseeker, I am giving you a warning. It is still obvious what payment method you are talking about.
Rulebreaker that you say you are, you can't do that here. Please, k?
This site looks promising. May have to give it a go with the good reviews backing it up. Thanks for the reviews.