Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
https://quality-cures.com/
Don't worrie I made about 4 orders at once from diffrent well known iops and QualityCures came first beat the others by atleast 2or 3 days and i did have to sign even tho it didn't say that I picked cheapest free shipping so wasn't getting the tracking witch keeps me from checking it a billion times
(09-21-2015, 12:38 AM)Mrchuckey12 Wrote: Do we know for sure the EMS shipping option requires a signature? Is it possible to give your signature authority to your postman to sign for you and does anyone know how?
Both times I used them in Jan and Sept I had to sign for them ,and I used the cheapest free shipping... tried to get my mailman to just leave it in the mail box and gave permission to sign for me so i didnt have to wait up for them and they wouldnt do it said it has to be signed for
Had to sign for all my packs
EDIT: listen i have ten people now to come on. no.

but, u must get ur fifty posts in order to PM each other these questions.

we cannot allow all of this information on the open forum. we only allude to shipping methods in public.

it belongs in private messages, please.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

~~BEGINNER RULES FOR NEWER MEMBERS~~

http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

If you have known your mailman awhile, and he or she sees a car in the driveway, they will sign for you.
Plus a nice xmass gift helps.
I wouldn't really agree with that sandy. they could get into trouble really easy if they did that.
I tried to get *** signed by the postman, and he said "no, I can not". Tried to get my box moved because it is by the neighbors, as things from amazon were being taken out of my box, (stolen). The supervisor said that "your box is there for a reason". Over here the postman will say there was a "dog running loose" and it just so happened the dog was running loose every Tuesday. Luckily I have new neighbors and that particular postman rarely delivers. The just of it is every postal employee is different, but they all follow the same rules.
                          ~Life is ten percent what happens to you and ninety percent how you respond to it~
(10-05-2015, 09:54 PM)EasyDoesit Wrote: I tried to get *** signed by the postman, and he said "no, I can not". Tried to get my box moved because it is by the neighbors, as things from amazon were being taken out of my box, (stolen). The supervisor said that "your box is there for a reason". Over here the postman will say there was a "dog running loose" and it just so happened the dog was running loose every Tuesday. Luckily I have new neighbors and that particular postman rarely delivers. The just of it is every postal employee is different, but they all follow the same rules.
Mine also said no last winter she would have to walk in the snow shut her van off by the road and have me freezing signin for em and I said can't I just give u permission to leave then for me so we don't gota do this and she said no that I have to sign for it
(10-06-2015, 08:55 AM)hooley Wrote: Thanks for this site, ordered last night, very quick response with my questions.

They are one of the better ones out ther, always fast,good packaging,free delivery can't beat that