Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
https://quality-cures.com/
This is great to know. They have some newspapers that I would definitely like to read. I’ll place my subscription & update you later.
You guys should have seen some of the mags they use to carry.
Every so often i frequently check this site to see if they get some new ones.
Every week they use to get something new and interesting i always have hope that someday they will get the mags they use to.
My most recent small subscription was examined when it landed, resulting in a love letter.

In the few emails we exchanged, Q.C.'s response was surprisingly curt. In fact, they were clearly annoyed.
There was attitude. It was directed at me - like this was my fault.  Dodgy
Originally wanting a reship, I supplied them with different delivery details and requested their stealthier service at an extra cost, as advertised on their website.
I was abruptly told "there is no special discreet shipping now".
I was also told (like I should know) that it could be sent via another country with a better chance of arrival - for an extra $10.
When I replied that I had decided against a reship, but instead to opt for their '100% delivery guaranteed or full refund' option, I got a one line reply:-
"I am sorry I have already reshipped your order to the new address you had given"
Angry
So. I have a couple of Customer Satisfaction hints for Q.C.
When you decide to delete a service (IE extra cost discreet shipping) then delete the references to it off your website.
If you offer dispatch from different locations for different prices, then specify them.
If you offer both reship and refund options, finalize the decision with the customer before doing anything.

It's a sad fact of life for IOPListers that sometimes magazines don't arrive.  But, you know, whatever, C'est la vie.
This experience with QC has left me feeling like they're a 'fair weather friend' at best.
It's all happy friendly....until something goes wrong.
Use them by all means, but do not to simply order and pay. Contact and clarify all of the available options before proceeding.

Good customer service has a client come away feeling better from a bad situation; not thinking "well that's the last time..."
There's a difference between having an opinion and having an informed opinion.
I have always been worried about packages or addresses being flagged from emails that the vendor has in there email inbox.
So i always use a diff address when ordering and get the vendor to send it to a completely different address, just incase of hackers and the likes.

But you need to contact them via a email that is not advertised. which is easy to do but i cannot explain how it works for obvious reasons.

Anyway i`m sorry to hear about your bad experience, from what i understand there has been postal problems with most vendors over the last month or so.
Fortunately i got lucky and didnt need to order during that period of time. hope everything gets sorted Richardg8092 GL
Thanks peacemaker. I'll be sure to post an update when (or if...) the magazines arrive.
And also whether said vendor has lightened up and included a few extras for the inconvenience.  ( Big Grin Big Grin  I wish!)
Stealth is very important down my end of the world - and any vendor who simply throws magazines into thin envelopes can expect to be sending reship after reship.
If they want to keep any market share down here, they'll need to lift their game.

I suppose I also have to get used to the fact that there are vendors who have previously demonstrated excellent stealth - and they deserve my business.
There are a couple in the <50 area who fit this bill. Yes, their magazines are generally a little more pricey, but at least I end up with something to read at the end of the day.
No problems, i will keep my eyes open for your update as to when u receive your Mags.
To be honest your 291 post helped me because i actually logged into QC for the first time about a year and was considering ordering some magazines but re considered after reading your post. I can understand a vendor being slightly rude if you are annoying them with a lot of pointless messages but if you have proof with a love letter the vendor should be apologetic and understanding especially if they have a guarantee.
Although i will say that in my experience their packaging methods and effort are up there with the best.
But my last order was years ago so anything could happen in that time. So i will probably give them another go depending on a few things and when everything calms down.
All the best Richard
Yes stealth is a big issue but how can you define it those days . There was a time magazines were traveling out of blisters rattling inside letteres and nobody seemed to bother with that both customers or LE . But what ever you may think or try to hide customs are a step ahead in frond of most tricks . Sorry bro but they have now many technical help to find out what they are looking for . Even if u use stealth measures or pay in PC or other crypto they can detect the mistakes . So it may not be a vendors mistake but custom upgrading of measures of detection I think .
 The truth will set you free .
Many no longer update websites constantly. Many went to email.
As far as I know from clients of his, he did accept the preferred method of payment for you. However, he is a vendor. Times are troubling and must be keeping vendors on their toes now.

I can think of about twelve vendors whom accepted "easier" payment methods. Then other forums put up their info. So, that payment went down. So did a few vendors.

I get the feeling that LE is keeping scrambling life up for both vendors and we legit patients.

But I know he once accepted your preferred method of payment.

Just as we get blown away by bizarro changes in this lifestyle, so do the vendors. From what I read, many are willing to buckle down and learn another currency to deal with this issue *both vendors and clients.*

He did offer your preferred method previously. But i suspect vendors are scrambling for options as I read microsoft, google, and a holy host of other companies will shut your acct down forever if they think u r engaging in untoward behavior.

One hopes and prays that life will become less painful and less anxiety filled, but we are always hit with surprises such as these.

Many of us are way too sick to learn a new currency. And deliver same. And, vendor may be protecting himself and all his clients by avoiding stating actual payment plans.

sighs.

This lifestyle is not for wussies *not meaning you* and not for the faint of heart. And, still it gets worse for so many of us.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

No more dealings with Quality Cures for me.
Refer to my earlier post for the history.

It has now been over 5 weeks since my reship was sent (to a different name and different address).
Needless to say, the reship did not arrive. But more damningly, a LL advising that my reship had been intercepted did not arrive either.
No mags, no LL, no tracking number, no communications. There's no evidence that the reship was ever sent.
Yesterday I emailed Quality Cures asking “Please advise how you plan to proceed in this matter.”
And what bounced back?

Warning: could not send message for past 8 hours
Mail Delivery Subsystem [MAILER-DAEMON]
   ----- Transcript of session follows ----- <info@quality-cures.com>... Deferred:
Connection refused by dc-d1042ca5c32c.quality-cures.com.
Warning: message still undelivered after 8 hours Will keep trying until message is 5 days old

So I went back to their website, dug deeper, and found a different 'Contact Us' email address. 
We’ll see if they can be bothered answering.  Am I feeling hopeful?  No.
On the 'Shipping Times' page of their website they offer a refund if your package doesn't arrive after 33 days.
Yes, I'm sure that Quality Cures will send their magical unicorn with my refund any day now....
I guess I just have to say goodbye to that $160.

There was a time when I was a Quality Cures supporter, but that time is now long gone.
They are on my personal Blacklist. Quality Cures are not to be trusted.
It is my strongest recommendation that my IOPList sisters and brothers look elsewhere.
will keep you folks updated on the outcome.