Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.13 Average
Quality-cures.com
Always had a positive experience when it came to qc. Will be trying another order again soon and i am expecting another solid experience.
JusT revived my order TOOk around 10-9 days GREAT PACKAGING got the pain o soma expire in 2018 manufacturerd in 6/15 so they are gona be fresh great place never had a problem with them

And to answer my own question from a few days ago yes u do have to sign for the package if anyone eles was wondering, I couldn't remember it had been a while
Don't worrie I made about 4 orders at once from diffrent well known iops and QualityCures came first beat the others by atleast 2or 3 days and i did have to sign even tho it didn't say that I picked cheapest free shipping so wasn't getting the tracking witch keeps me from checking it a billion times
Just placed my first order with them and it shipped yesterday. I will keep everyone posted!
Do we know for sure the EMS shipping option requires a signature? Is it possible to give your signature authority to your postman to sign for you and does anyone know how?
(09-21-2015, 12:38 AM)Mrchuckey12 Wrote: Do we know for sure the EMS shipping option requires a signature? Is it possible to give your signature authority to your postman to sign for you and does anyone know how?
Both times I used them in Jan and Sept I had to sign for them ,and I used the cheapest free shipping... tried to get my mailman to just leave it in the mail box and gave permission to sign for me so i didnt have to wait up for them and they wouldnt do it said it has to be signed for
Had to sign for all my packs
Ordered: 9/18
Rec'd: 9/26

Super fast! I did have to sign for my pack but luckily it was delivered on the weekend Smile Quality of the Tapentadol is top notch! I will definitely use these guys again.
EBlades, please go back and read the board rules. We don't discuss payment methods. And Mr. Chuckey, pretty sure we don't discuss shipping methods, either. Save this for your PM'S if/when you reach 50. Board rules are in the Welcome Section. Thanks.
EDIT: listen i have ten people now to come on. no.

but, u must get ur fifty posts in order to PM each other these questions.

we cannot allow all of this information on the open forum. we only allude to shipping methods in public.

it belongs in private messages, please.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel