Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
https://quality-cures.com/
i thought they still had at least a bit of support. if u still say they are a Go, please say so.

Vendors are the cryptocurrency of the times.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(11-07-2018, 02:20 AM)Charon Wrote: i thought they still had at least a bit of support. if u still  say they are a Go, please say so.

Vendors are the cryptocurrency of the times.

Well you were correct in assuming they do have support.

Things to note: They don't provide tracking numbers and probably won't respond timely if bombarded with questions.

Anyone ordering 1) Browse their list 2) confirm inventory and readiness of items to be shipped 3) Place order-typical motions 4) wait patiently for shipping to do it's thing. Heavy emphasis on steps 1 & 2 before placing order. They'll let you know if items are an immediate go or not.

I keep coms short n sweet, to the point and results have been good. Also I prefer untracked shipments. They've made good by doubling my previous order so we're square. They do what they say there gonna do. That's my experience...

Mr. Hind

BTW they've got some discounts atm and free ship.
Placed order on website and email recieved showed descrepency in the payment method. I have their direct email so will await an explanation.
OK so previous post couldn't be anymore vague. Can't fully explain the issue here. Basically I received an email for payment option I did not choose and seemed suspicious. Email appeared 3rd party so thought the site or email was compromised. emailed them directly, they responded in a timely manner with a satisfactory explanation "Staff Error".

I'll let ya'll know the final result.
yeah, cuz i get the PMs or read pretty much all the posts at one time or another, and if i see some are receiving in another country or the luck of the Irish or whatever, then i dont have the heart to blacklist them. A warning will do.

But, so many are justifiably nervous now. If u get a good vibe, go for it.

We just won't recommend one shops in the blacklist.

Glad he produces for u.

You all gotta figure out whom will work best for ur needs.
If they are still up. Sighs.

Thanks Charon,

Just adding here: Item received. 11 days to the door. Package could use some stealth but made it through anyway. A good indication considering the current state of 'sorting'.
they had a great reputation. at least on another forum. had their ups and downs in terms of ability to deliver.

This country of origin had some trouble delivering to US for a bit.

Right now, its my understanding that country of origin can get thru to US alright. (Gvt is awfully busy with other targets.)

So, they were great. And, for some? They are still great. Ask another member off forum. But, it seems to me that this vendor is still recommended on another forum. And right now, US/UK deliveries r getting thru. Lets hope for the holidays and a long time thereafter.

I made a order here about a month ago but it was not shipped after 1-2 weeks.
so i messaged to ask about order status and was told a reason why it could not be shipped for a few weeks.
So i asked to be refunded if it couldn`t be shipped within 2-3 days and i was refunded in full.
I do still trust this vendor but i was disappointed not to be told that shipment would be delayed 1-2 months before i paid.
Anyway even though it was a slight inconvenience i messaged him and thanked him for everything but received absolutely no reply or any apology for anything.
Not sure why he treats an old customer like a piece of DIRT who has made plenty of successful orders at 100% success..
Hello Peacemaker,

Sorry to hear of the inconvenience, been in the exact situation once. Since then I ensure everything is a go, prior....: confirm item is in fact in stock and ready to ship immediately. Response will be: yes/no or a timeline of availability. Haven't had an issue since yes is usually the answer. 15 days to the porch is typical in my neck of the woods. Been very consistent from my experience.

Take Care!!
Hey Mr. HIND,
Thanks for letting me know your experience. If i ever do order from him again i will ask if it`s ready to ship.
It has been a long time since my previous order but i had made well over 10 orders and all 100% success.
So i thought id give him a try but straight away he said "we don`t ship to your country" But i told him i would take responsibility, so he said "yes only if you take responsibility".
That`s about it really except i thanked them for the refund and never received a reply.