Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Larry1545
[Image: wxfy5sL.png]
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
I know your profile comes up normally. but, many of us cannot read the wee tiny writing.

Welcome. I see Ice Man gave you the warnings followed by integrity to post in the welcome thread.
*wish it were bigger though*
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Now I get it.

Oh, I did put up rules for you in another area also.

but here ya go: https://www.ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

Just "right click" on the image and "open in new tab"
Gets bigger

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Thank you.

So welcome Larry. We are a special, unique and extraordinary forum, as you will see i hope. *tis a famous legal term of art*

But we are family here. So we start again. Check out the rules.

Big Hint: it will be well worth it to get more posts as more vendors are revealed.

Good luck. You can do it but I get the feeling you won't try. Don't just give up. It is worth it.

Ok, bye bye dude. Did you not listen to the Ice Man.We can see you ARE on reading and just ignoring Ice Man or I.

It aint your forum Dude.

Yeah, he did not last. Wanted to read here for i think close to 2 hrs plus, but refused all the notifications to follow rule One. make a buggery bollocks welcome thread. It shows us that you are the not right material for our forum. If you can comply with a few basic requests and contribute, then we shall gladly share our hard learned information.

Nah, larry, u blew us off. Good luck finding a forum. You won't get back in here.

We cannot trust with all our info some numbnutz whom has such disdain for valid rules to protect us all, that he won't do a welcome thread. We see how u interACT.

Sorry, not sorry Larry. Ice Man gave you like eight chances. just make a welcome thread. and he made one for u. Silly boy. bye bye now.