Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 4.53 Average
www.MacroMass.COM.PH
Macro is quite well known. Respected. So the scum whom rip off the chronically ill and anxious have tried to rip off his clients regularly.

I was afraid that you ordered via phone from some scoundrel before you saw my post.

Glad we put an end to that scum bucket.

With the real macro mass, I leave you in good hands. But he will never never call you.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

MM is above reproach!

He always takes great care of his people and I've never heard a complaint

You are in wonderful company with MM..

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
well, it is a long thread. but i think within the last ten pages there were two or so attempts by scammers to steal monies from members.

Just glad I was up in time to leave the message for you.

Many a criminal has switched from the streets to using the internet.

Glad u r safe.

I picked up my order today. Macro has never not come through. I write positive reviews (and negative) to steer people in the right direction. I know the first time I ordered from an overseas pharmacy I was very nervous. For any newbies out there that are doing their due diligence researching vendors take note we are on page 233. There's some crap reviews but it's proof you can't please everyone. If you bother to read you will find a first class gentleman running a first class business. My latest order was a case in point. I like to order between Thanksgiving and Christmas to have my order mixed in with the highest volume of the year. Macro typically does not reship unless from a specified country dson his web site. On this last order I learned something new. Sometimes Macro has orders seized from the countries he sends from. When this happens he will make it right. In my case I missed my busy holiday window while some postal worker in a sending country nabbed my package. Charon is correct. Macro will not call you but he will return an email ASAP.

Macro didn't just return my emails after seized in country of origin he replaced it. I would have lost $600. His policy is once it leaves the country of origin he has met his obligation. I had previously assumed I was just screwed if the package was seized at any point along the way. I'm in the US and only if seized in the US from a country with a no reship policy are you screwed. I've mentioned screwed enough times to be alarmed but heres the deal. I have not lost 1 package personally out of almost 10 from macro. Macro took a loss but I didn't.

It gets better. So now I'm worried my order is coming after the holidays in the middle of January with a well rested post holidays customs crew. My package intercepted in the originating country was reshipped so it hit a US postal holiday and sailed through. You could say this is a coincidence but I'm here to tell you I highly doubt it. He knows how to get your order through. I've used other vendors (don't know why) but I'm here to tell you no one compares. If you are new to ordering and want to know how a first rate business is done order from Macro. I forget how many posts you have to have to access every vendor on the site but my advice for anyone remotely nervous in ordering abroad just order from Macro. You couldn't be in better hands. Order a few times and you'll like him. Order a lot and you will love him. Thanks again Macro. Quality, great price and communication creates a very positive buying experience confirmed by the fact that I've yet to lose 1 package. Really appreciate how you run your business.
sincerely,
hooper
(01-18-2018, 05:42 PM)IceWizard Wrote: MM is above reproach!

He always takes great care of his people and I've never heard a complaint

You are in wonderful company with MM..

Ice

Thank YOU Deeply from my heart IceWizard. Its always more than a pleasure to hear from you. Thank YOU so much for visiting my thread every now and then. I am grateful. Smile Heart Heart Heart

(01-18-2018, 05:42 PM)Charon Wrote: well, it is a long thread. but i think within the last ten pages there were two or so attempts by scammers to steal monies from members.

Just glad I was up in time to leave the message for you.

Many a criminal has switched from the streets to using the internet.

Glad u r safe.

There's really no life where i wouldn't want to have your guidance Dear Charon. To me and to others your guidance is like a strong blind faith by which we can achieve the non-achieved. Thank YOU so much for being among us like a blessing. You are one of the few persons and on the top of the list of the very few persons that i would like to called along on the day of judgement. Thank YOU so much Beloved Charon. Smile Heart Heart Heart

(01-19-2018, 10:05 AM)hooper Wrote: I picked up my order today.  Macro has never not come through.  I write positive reviews (and negative) to steer people in the right direction.  I know the first time I ordered from an overseas pharmacy I was very nervous.  For any newbies out there that are doing their due diligence researching  vendors take note we are on page 233.  There's some crap reviews but it's proof you can't please everyone.  If you bother to read you will find a first class gentleman running a first class business.  My latest order was a case in point.  I like to order between Thanksgiving and Christmas to have my order mixed in with the highest volume of the year.  Macro typically does not reship unless from a specified country dson his web site.  On this last order I learned something new.  Sometimes Macro has orders seized from the countries he sends from.  When this happens he will make it right.  In my case I missed my busy holiday window while some postal worker in a sending country nabbed my package.  Charon is correct.  Macro will not call you but he will return an email ASAP.  

Macro didn't just return my emails after seized in country of origin he replaced it.  I would have lost $600.  His policy is once it leaves the country of origin he has met his obligation.  I had previously assumed I was just screwed if the package was seized at any point along the way.  I'm in the US and only if seized in the US from a country with a no reship policy are you screwed.  I've mentioned screwed enough times to be alarmed but heres the deal.  I have not lost 1 package personally out of almost 10 from macro.  Macro took a loss but I didn't.

It gets better.  So now I'm worried my order is coming after the holidays in the middle of January with a well rested post holidays customs crew.  My package intercepted in the originating country was reshipped so it hit a US postal holiday and sailed through.  You could say this is a coincidence but I'm here to tell you I highly doubt it.  He knows how to get your order through.  I've used other vendors (don't know why) but I'm here to tell you no one compares.  If you are new to ordering and want to know how a first rate business is done order from Macro.  I forget how many posts you have to have to access every vendor on the site but my advice for anyone remotely nervous in ordering abroad just order from Macro.  You couldn't be in better hands.  Order a few times and you'll like him.  Order a lot and you will love him.  Thanks again Macro.  Quality, great price and communication creates a very positive buying experience confirmed by the fact that I've yet to lose 1 package.  Really appreciate how you run your business.  
sincerely,
hooper

Assuming you are Macro and i am Hooper, Boy o Boy o Boy i wouldn't ever write such a humongous review. Kidding. I love you my friend for your review and am more than Thankful. Please stay under the blessings of Lord Almighty and i wish you all the luck of the world. Smile Lots of Love.
Regards,

Macro Mass.
www.macromass.ph
www.macromass.com.ph

E-Mails:
MacroMass@Hotmail.COM
MacroMass@Gmail.COM
MacroMass@Yahoo.COM
MacroMass@ProtonMail.CH
MacroMass@Tutanota.COM

Phone: +1-315-633-3311 (For USA Clients) (iMessage, WhatsApp, Telegram, Signal)
          +44-33-3303-4104 (For UK/European Clients)
          +61-7-3040-3060 (For Australian Clients)

Also Owner Of
www.medroids.ph
www.medroids.com.ph
Heart You are very compassionate, wise and highly respected. We shall meet again after I pass. Heart

"Assuming you are Macro and i am Hooper, Boy o Boy o Boy i wouldn't ever write such a humongous review. Kidding. I love you my friend for your review and am more than Thankful. Please stay under the blessings of Lord Almighty and i wish you all the luck of the world. Smile Lots of Love."

Macro,
Just to prove I can write more I was just getting warmed up. When you were robbed of my order I felt compelled to let others know you are not average in any way. I have ordered from your site when it was hijacked and it was an exact duplicate. What these pirates can not duplicate is the pure gentleman that is Macro. They simply cannot copy pure class because you either have it or you don't. If you back up a few pages to the first of December or late Nov I posted here to make sure I was dealing with you to find out that I was not. Were it not for this site I would not have been able to so quickly verify someone was trying to scam me.

Now lets look at the business models of the various online pharmacies. If I want to pay extra to insure my order and get a reship (that may or may not happen) I can pay $1.50 to $2 for what you charge $1. When you factor in a 5% seizure rate which I'm guessing because my seizure rate is 0 you are paying entirely too much for insurance. There is another concept you grasp far more than any other vendor. It's cheaper by the dozen. I was going to buy 100 of a product you offered for $100. If I bought 300 you let me have it for $200. Based on your suggestion I split my order into 2 shipments of 150 each and you charged me $15-20 extra for the extra shipping (now that's cheap insurance) and you held the 2nd package until the first cleared. It allowed me to virtually guarantee or self insure 1 of the shipments made it. After a while you learn the riskiest places to order are the ones that charge a premium to reship when they should just buy more from you in separate parcels.

When you do business the right way you not only inspire loyalty you damn near dictate it. I have a simple code I live by and I don't think we are different in this regard. When I put my head on my pillow at night I sleep with a clear conscience. If I did not take time to give back to this site what it has given to me I wouldn't sleep well. If I didn't explain the nuances of overseas pharmacies I've picked up over years to the newbies and how they operate and just be glad my $600 order went through vs taking a little time to explain to those on the fence why they should do business with you I would be a parasite. Instead we have a symbiotic relationship built through years of trust. I may not be one of your biggest customers but I am one of your biggest advocates. The best advertisement is free. I was worried when I posted it that I may have gone into too much detail and might get reprimanded but I felt like it needed to be said. Apparently the powers that be did as well. I appreciate you wishing me all the luck in the world. As long as you're around I don't need luck. Your packages getting through has a lot more to do with the fact that you are a consummate professional than being lucky ever did. All the best to you. Time to go sleep with a good conscience. Good night.
PRODUCT UPDATE: A NEW PRODUCT IN TWO POTENCY VARIANTS HAS BEEN POSTED ON THE IOP DISCOUNTS & MORE SECTION UNDER THE THREAD MACROMASS.CN. FOR ORDERING PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US AT ANY OF OUR E-MAIL ADDRESSES MACROMASS@HOTMAIL.COM, MACROMASS@GMAIL.COM, MACROMASS@YAHOO.COM, MACROMASS@PROTONMAIL.CH OR AT MACROMASS@TUTANOTA.COM. THANK YOU.
Regards,

Macro Mass.
www.macromass.ph
www.macromass.com.ph

E-Mails:
MacroMass@Hotmail.COM
MacroMass@Gmail.COM
MacroMass@Yahoo.COM
MacroMass@ProtonMail.CH
MacroMass@Tutanota.COM

Also Owner Of
www.medroids.ph
www.medroids.com.ph
(01-22-2018, 04:16 AM)JoK4R Wrote: Hello all!! Just put in my first order. Nothing smallso hoping it goes well. Definitely will have plenty of material to read but I just can’t resist I’m a book warm. Follow the procedure as was recommended. Just wanted to thank everyone again for the guidance and assistance. Macro if you read this many thanks again.

You are welcomed my friend. Smile
Regards,

Macro Mass.
www.macromass.ph
www.macromass.com.ph

E-Mails:
MacroMass@Hotmail.COM
MacroMass@Gmail.COM
MacroMass@Yahoo.COM
MacroMass@ProtonMail.CH
MacroMass@Tutanota.COM

Also Owner Of
www.medroids.ph
www.medroids.com.ph
I've contacted him recently. Got back right away. Will place an order soon and give an update. Thank you.