Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opinions on MSJ Valium?
I have an opportunity to obtain a good amount of them at a decent price, but I've never used them before.  From what I've read they are fairly popular, not along the lines of Apaurin, Bensedine, or Terapia, but a good reputation nonetheless.

Any assistance greatly appreciated!
A tree is known by its fruit; a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost; he who sows courtesy reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

-- Saint Basil

hard to say best ones ive had 5mg yellows were from sri lanka years ago 7-8 but factory was def closed down, and know for sure that for until about 2 years they were out of sight and a lot of fakes were replaced them.that said last time ive gotten some 10mg blues were legit,think origin was Sweden by the talks but dunno seems hard place to get stuff out off.anyway the cost and quality was def worth it,and know some iops carry very similar ones for similar prices, thou no1 rule is dont dive in full get test batch of good amount to make sure it is what it is if you will go that route.

Since problem nowadays is for one legit iop theres ten who will rip you off or sell fakes, since diaz is hard to test, as it doesnt have properties say as alp taste which gives indication of active ingredient, and a lot of bad stuff can be used to mimic benzo such as vals.
(01-11-2018, 05:21 PM)cmdline Wrote: hard to say best ones ive had 5mg yellows were from sri lanka years ago 7-8 but factory was def closed down, and know for sure that for until about 2 years they were out of sight and a lot of fakes were replaced them.that said last time ive gotten some 10mg blues were legit,think origin was Sweden by the talks but dunno seems hard place to get stuff out off.anyway the cost and quality was def worth it,and know some iops carry very similar ones for similar prices, thou no1 rule is dont dive in full get test batch of good amount to make sure it is what it is if you will go that route.

Since problem nowadays is for one legit iop theres ten who will rip you off or sell fakes, since diaz is hard to test, as it doesnt have properties say as alp taste which gives indication of active ingredient, and a lot of bad stuff can be used to mimic benzo such as vals.

Thanks cmdline - That was my concern, throwing away money on what might have been bunk Di@z.  I guess I'll stick with the more expensive @tivan, which I know is real.
A tree is known by its fruit; a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost; he who sows courtesy reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

-- Saint Basil

The reason they are popular is because they are so cheap I believe that is the only reason really. I've got loads here but I find them to be weak to be honest
Sunglassesron has a good point, they were going by 1k in a tub and it was dirt cheap, their not bad benzo but my main concern is that they been out of the market for long time and dunno who is main manufacturer now, thus smth to be aware when someone offers pile of these for cheap.
(01-12-2018, 09:37 AM)Sunglassesron Wrote: The reason they are popular is because they are so cheap I believe that is the only reason really.  I've got loads here but I find them to be weak to be honest

Good point.  I hate having to take 5 vals to get the effect of one good one ;-)

(01-12-2018, 05:47 PM)cmdline Wrote: Sunglassesron has a good point, they were going by 1k in a tub and it was dirt cheap, their not bad benzo but my main concern is that they been out of the market for long time and dunno who is main manufacturer now, thus smth to be aware when someone offers pile of these for cheap.

There's something I did not know - If the manufacturer is out of business, what's out there now is old / not temperature controlled / fake.

Thanks Sunglassesron & cmdline, you just saved me a bit of cash.

-- Saint Basil

(01-12-2018, 08:50 PM)OldBoy Wrote:
(01-12-2018, 09:37 AM)Sunglassesron Wrote: The reason they are popular is because they are so cheap I believe that is the only reason really.  I've got loads here but I find them to be weak to be honest

(01-12-2018, 05:47 PM)cmdline Wrote: Sunglassesron has a good point, they were going by 1k in a tub and it was dirt cheap, their not bad benzo but my main concern is that they been out of the market for long time and dunno who is main manufacturer now, thus smth to be aware when someone offers pile of these for cheap.

There's something I did not know - If the manufacturer is out of business, what's out there now is old / not temperature controlled / fake.

Roche no longer make name brand Valium. There are a lot of other good generics such as Teva
(01-16-2018, 03:09 AM)esbayne Wrote:

Roche no longer make name brand Valium. There are a lot of other good generics such as Teva

Yes, sadly the only REAL brand Valium from Roche comes from one or two SYs and Europe - I tend to stick with Bensedin or Apaurin now.  My Kingdom for some Ranbaxy / Terapia!

-- Saint Basil

(01-17-2018, 07:48 PM)OldBoy Wrote:

Yes, sadly the only REAL brand Valium from Roche comes from one or two SYs and Europe - I tend to stick with Bensedin or Apaurin now.  My Kingdom for some Ranbaxy / Terapia!
So do you mean to tell me that the Roche brand purchased now are made Illegitimately? But somehow are good. I guess I’m not sure what you mean to say would you please clarify
 There is more time than life ....  so make it count!
(02-26-2018, 05:58 AM)IOPNess Wrote:
(02-26-2018, 05:45 AM)Xfizzler Wrote:
(01-17-2018, 07:48 PM)OldBoy Wrote:
(01-12-2018, 08:50 PM)OldBoy Wrote: Good point.  I hate having to take 5 vals to get the effect of one good one ;-)

So do you mean to tell me that the Roche brand purchased now are made Illegitimately? But somehow are good. I guess I’m not sure what you mean to say would you please clarify

They are made by companies "licensed" to use the Roche name in various countries. The country of origin is usually indicative of the quality, IMO. I'd rather some "Roche" pressed in Europe compared to some pressed in the desert somewhere,  personally. Just my opinion
Interesting... thanks for letting me know. Had no clue.
 There is more time than life ....  so make it count!