Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
https://quality-cures.com/
(01-06-2018, 06:07 PM)masterthief Wrote: So is the jury still out on these guys or are they legit?  My normal vendor who shall not be named is on the fritz and I have lost 6 of 7 orders.  Was going to try these guys as a backup for @lpee 2mg magazines.  Should I move on or take a leap of faith?

welcome!

There are plenty of other VERY dependable vendors to get 2mg alps from..do a lil reading. or..a LOT. lol.
You are reading about them in the Suggest IOP pages, not the blacklist or Scam pages.
I'm sure our respected Mods and Admins would move them outta here if they'd been shown to be untrustworthy.
Although I can only speak to my own experience with them, you can see that others are similarly impressed with this IOP.
Even though my order was placed at the very worst time of the year, I had my magazines from them in time for my holidays.
I ordered The @LPR@X Adventures. Reading 1 in bed is fine, and 2 just knocks me out.

But when it comes to the @LMEE Brothers though, I suggest that you use the Search facility (both in here and also more broadly) and read the reviews.
It appears that they are not generally regarded as really good reading . Sad
My interest piqued, I did an image search. Not one package or a picture of an @LMEE 2 magazine on the whole internet.    Hmmm. Dodgy
As they are asking top dollar for these ultra-mysterious mags from a publisher that has a 'so-so' reputation to begin with - then yes, probably best to "move on" from the @LMEE 2s.
Although if you have had them before and been impressed by them - then it just goes to show you can't always trust the internet Smile
However, I don't think you can hold the Newsagent responsible for the quality of every magazine that they sell.
If you are determined to "take a leap of faith" to see if this IOP comes through for you, then you could always order the ever reliable @LPR@X Adventures as a test run.

(Although @LPR@X Adventures are also available from at a favored vendor in the open list, charging only 50% of the Quality Cure price.)
Good luck - whichever way to choose to go.
There's a difference between having an opinion and having an informed opinion.
(01-07-2018, 02:54 AM)Richardg8092 Wrote: You are reading about them in the Suggest IOP pages, not the blacklist or Scam pages.
I'm sure our respected Mods and Admins would move them outta here if they'd been shown to be untrustworthy.
Although I can only speak to my own experience with them, you can see that others are similarly impressed with this IOP.
Even though my order was placed at the very worst time of the year, I had my magazines from them in time for my holidays.
I ordered The @LPR@X Adventures. Reading 1 in bed is fine, and 2 just knocks me out.

But when it comes to the @LMEE Brothers though, I suggest that you use the Search facility (both in here and also more broadly) and read the reviews.
It appears that they are not generally regarded as really good reading . Sad
My interest piqued, I did an image search. Not one package or a picture of an @LMEE 2 magazine on the whole internet.    Hmmm. Dodgy
As they are asking top dollar for these ultra-mysterious mags from a publisher that has a 'so-so' reputation to begin with - then yes, probably best to "move on" from the @LMEE 2s.
Although if you have had them before and been impressed by them - then it just goes to show you can't always trust the internet  Smile
However, I don't think you can hold the Newsagent responsible for the quality of every magazine that they sell.
If you are determined to "take a leap of faith" to see if this IOP comes through for you, then you could always order the ever reliable @LPR@X Adventures as a test run.

(Although @LPR@X Adventures are also available from at a favored vendor in the open list, charging only 50% of the Quality Cure price.)
Good luck - whichever way to choose to go.

Thank you.  That is the type of information I was looking for.  I have read the mixed reviews, just wanted to see if anyone had anything new to say about them.
(01-07-2018, 05:04 AM)masterthief Wrote: Thank you.  That is the type of information I was looking for.  I have read the mixed reviews, just wanted to see if anyone had anything new to say about them.

I've got nothing new to say, except that I've completely changed my mind.
Like you, I'm rather intrigued by these strange 2s.
Idea Why not purchase a one time subscription and give them a go?
(I mean, it won't cost me a dime for you to read them first Big Grin )
And then you could leave an absolutely up-to-date review on this curious product in the 'Who's Got It" section.

D'oh.  Why didn't I think of suggesting that before ? 
Such a excellent strategy.Angel
Wink
(01-07-2018, 06:18 AM)Richardg8092 Wrote:
(01-07-2018, 05:04 AM)masterthief Wrote: Thank you.  That is the type of information I was looking for.  I have read the mixed reviews, just wanted to see if anyone had anything new to say about them.

I've got nothing new to say, except that I've completely changed my mind.
Like you, I'm rather intrigued by these strange 2s.
Idea Why not purchase a one time subscription and give them a go?
(I mean, it won't cost me a dime for you to read them first Big Grin )
And then you could leave an absolutely up-to-date review on this curious product in the 'Who's Got It" section.

D'oh.  Why didn't I think of suggesting that before ? 
Such a excellent strategy.Angel
Wink

I think I will do that and make that my first major contribution to the forum.  I will update when I can.
(04-19-2015, 12:37 PM)OrangeClay Wrote: http://www.quality-cures.com/

Cheers for the link mate i am running very low on this med and it helps me tremendously the only problem i have is that mines been taken by customs in the past i think this is because it all seems to ship from I and i fear i may have lost another shipment and as a previous poster mentioned its an expensive medication so if anyone knows a source or pharmacy that ships this from a country other than this country of origin, i would be extremely greatfull maybe just PM me not wanting to break any rules
No 1 Rule: Always follow the Rules. Smile
Blandy, you are unable to receive PM's until you reach the magical 50 Post mark.
I'm a relative newcomer here too - and I was advised to read and read and read the forums and I'd find the answers that I was looking for.
I did find my answers, and I'm sure that you can too.
I would encourage you to make a cup of tea, sit back and take a long slow relaxed look through the vendors listed in the IOPList forum.
It may be that there is a Newsagent in there who has outlets all over the place.
Then it would simply be a matter of contacting him directly at the email addresses listed in his thread pages.

Of course, I could just hand you the answer, but why would I rob you of the opportunity to learn so much along the way?
It's something about the Journey, not the destination...... Wink
Good luck.
i bet that info is worth a lot to someone on a fixed income and thinking of using them.

thank u.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Has anyone ordered from this vendor recently like maybe in the last 0-10 days.
I once ordered from here and found the experience and communication was great.

please let me know if anybody has had success recently. Thankyou
I haven't personally ordered but I know people that have ordered recently with success
"Man is a universe within himself" Bob Marley