Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Suggest an UK vendor
please, use this thread, or make another in our UK area, to suggest an IOP from that area.

Email vendors get suggested in the fifty posts and over area that covers both USA and UK.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

whitepharmacy.co.uk/

Not used them myself but many on PR and other places have had success,mainly for DHC pain killers,other pk's on there as well but dhc about the strongest and a good low price,i have read that they require photo-id of some sort,you have to fill in a questionnaire before a doc will prescribe it,make sure you don't tick the box saying 'inform my gp'.
Not sure if you need photo i-d for first order as i have not used,they are legit though,believe they ship to other countriys as well.
read this carefully, please.

dont check the button for "inform my gp."
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

A UK email vendor, limited stock, 1milk2sugars@safe-mail.net

Only a suggestion.

Please feel free to delete if inappropriate.

Oops sorry Charon, just read the criteria, missed that. It's been a loooong week. Sorry for my post. Please delete and I'll wait to re-suggest.

Best wishes, CL
Hi iseii.
i thought this thread was for European and UK People
if am wrong i am sorry but i thought it was for sourcing
for people living in UK and Europe.
Regards
Codename linctus
Hi iseii,
i have just stuck a couple that mostly
cater for UK just hope i hadn't misread
anything well early night for me.
Regards
Codename linctus
(09-15-2015, 07:21 PM)Harley Wrote: Code linc,

You are right.  This thread is for the UK and EU users as not all pharms ship there, nor do all ship to the US.

If they ship everywhere then as Charon said they are posted in the proper places.
Thanks for tour thumbs up Harley.
(09-15-2015, 10:44 AM)codename linctus Wrote: this pharmacy stocks codeine, dyhydrocodeine and tramadol.
Regards
codename linctus

Regards
Codename Linctus

EDIT: BOTH PLACES ARE BLACKLISTED EVERYWHERE ELSE. AND HE KNEW BETTER THAN TO PUT THEM UP WITHOUT ASKING. AND, WITHOUT THEIR PAYMENT METHODS.

Not sure about this outfit @Codename linctus ,read they are selective scammers,there may be another site with a similar name also,some people have received,others have not,personally,i'm staying away.
(09-17-2015, 03:08 PM)tommygun Wrote:
(09-15-2015, 10:44 AM)codename linctus Wrote: .
Regards
Codename Linctus

Not sure about this outfit @Codename linctus ,read they are selective scammers,there may be another site with a similar name also,some people have received,others have not,personally,i'm staying away.
Yeah they are 4 with similar names but you are protected paying with your card with this one yeah mixed views
but some sing there praises some say bad service but you goggle sleeping tabs uk and there are 4 or 5 that come up
even on yahoo answers they say mixed things about the companies.
bnmsupplements.com recieved my order yestsrday his msj.s are nice.
stay strong ? and fight till the end.