Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey
(12-23-2017, 04:28 PM)Skink Wrote: Speaking of being an advocate for the fleeting small cavity nesters here in North East Ohio.  I ran out of the house last Thursday chasing house sparrows slipped on ice and fractured my right femur,,, Oh the Pain!!! Thank God for places like IOP as the pain would be much worse...

Please say a prayer for my recovery as I can not walk and I believe prayer would do me  good...

God Bless and Happy Holidays to all Here!!!

Welcome, Skink. I am sorry to hear about your fall and fracture. Ice is an underrated hazard. I lived for nearly 50 years in the Northeast before moving south and managed to break my hand and my ankle in two separate slips on ice. I will be praying for your quick recovery. As for those of us still in the near vicinity of 60 years old, we are blessed to be young enough to enjoy the music and pop culture that todays scene has to offer, while being old enough to say that we remember watching the original performance of the Beatles on Ed Sullivan. Can't beat that. My grandkids all say that they would give anything to have come of age in the 1960's and 70's. Best wishes. Do well here.  RM
(12-24-2017, 02:22 AM)Rafterman Wrote: As for those of us still in the near vicinity of 60 years old, we are blessed to be young enough to enjoy the music and pop culture that todays scene has to offer, while being old enough to say that we remember watching the original performance of the Beatles on Ed Sullivan. Can't beat that. My grandkids all say that they would give anything to have come of age in the 1960's and 70's. Best wishes. Do well here.  RM

I love the retro TV stations Decades runs the Ed Sullivan nightly... I remember the Beatles on the show in 64 on a Zenith 21' color console with the big tubes...

Things happen for a reason and I will take this time to meditate and reflect,,, it could be spring that would suck more...

(12-24-2017, 02:36 AM)maldita Wrote: Get better soon Skink and welcome. I don’t listen to music so nothing to say on that matter.

Thank you maldita every kind word helps!!!
Awe,,sorry to hear your go