Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dumb eye es see question
(12-01-2017, 05:11 AM)LilRaquel Wrote: Yes kids, Santa is real.....NO LL Smile
I got my pack it spent less than 24 hrs in ISC. This is the slow ISC lots of people bitch about in other forums that allow details. I’m cool with not giving details, better that way.

Yup, pack is here all is accounted and I’m legit floored still, hours later.
I’m going to review the vendor. However first will message a friend about who or if I should contact management about making this vendor a private level guy, he deserves it. putting in the private section as I think he has earned it.

to be fair..it wasn't the vendor that caused it to pass through ISC so fast(unless the packaging was 100% why, which I doubt). Maybe they are just moving stuff through faster..or again, a miracle. lol. Either way, congrats. I wouldn't depend on that to happen again, though.
Without disclosing details, I think country of orgin played a huge role. This vendor is usually a fast mover, just not 18hrs fast.
(12-02-2017, 04:30 AM)LilRaquel Wrote: Without disclosing details, I think country of orgin played a huge role. This vendor is usually a fast mover, just not 18hrs fast.

are you able to share the vendor? PM?
(11-29-2017, 12:12 PM)LilRaquel Wrote: So my stuff was at ISC (according to tracking) for less than 24 hrs. My average time spent here 5 days, sometimes more. Am I getting my stuff or an LL? This is weird.....
PS: I’ll know in a few days. However I’m impatient and it’s the holidays, extra workers, scrutiny, Magic??????
I promise to report the results as soon as know.

Sometime they do not update timely. Give it a little linger. I do not think you will get a LL

PLease let us no.

Regards Eddie
(12-03-2017, 12:36 AM)esbayne Wrote:
(11-29-2017, 12:12 PM)LilRaquel Wrote: So my stuff was at ISC (according to tracking) for less than 24 hrs. My average time spent here 5 days, sometimes more. Am I getting my stuff or an LL? This is weird.....
PS: I’ll know in a few days. However I’m impatient and it’s the holidays, extra workers, scrutiny, Magic??????
I promise to report the results as soon as know.

Sometime they do not update timely. Give it a little linger. I do not think you will get a LL

PLease let us no.

Regards Eddie

read more into the thread, she got a christmas present early this year Big Grin Cool Heart Rolleyes Angel
I'm anxious to be able to see the legitimate vendors.. Im tired of not getting what I need from sketchy ones so doing my best to be part of the forum & follow the rules. I wish I had more free time tho,  Ahhh!  Work sure does get in the way of having fun online  Tongue