Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Codeine/ Promethazine Syrup ??
Promethazine does the same to me. One dose and ill be so tired i cant function. My Vistoril used to do the same thing to me, but now i cant even feel it...
"Nobody owns life, but anyone who can pick up a frying pan owns death." -William S Burroughs
Ttm has it last I looked
"Man is a universe within himself" Bob Marley
ttm had a syrup worth giving a shot though ..
ttm can be on or off with quality sometimes
47           "Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?" - The Joker           47
I was pleased with what I purchased through TTM. For the price it is worth a gamble , Good luck
Ttm does carry it and I have not ordered it, codeine is a bit weak for me but it is in a designer type drug category right now, everyone wants it. I would take a shot with them, only ones I've ever seen with it.
where  I live the no chain drugs stores sell cough syrup w/cod behind tbe counter w/o prescription.  They are the
mom and pop type drug stores if you have any in your town,  Haven't gotten any in a couple of years but it is a thought if you have access to small drug stores
 Angels Among US      Angel
The only thing that worries me is the Cod /Pro syrup bottle . Its hard to be stealth when there is a whole bottle that has to travel with post or even worster if it has to pass through customs . How can u hide such thing ? I never tried to have such a thing it should need an extra stealth method to travel I guess .
(11-24-2017, 09:34 PM)nickolyko Wrote: The only thing that worries me is the Cod /Pro syrup bottle . Its hard to be stealth when there is a whole bottle that has to travel with post or even worster if it has to pass through customs . How can u hide such thing ? I never tried to have such a thing it should need an extra stealth method to travel I guess .

I've got several over time. its a small squarish plastic bottle (200ml i think) sent separate. the extra shipping charge makes it prohibitive, but its the only thing that works when you truly need it!
(11-26-2017, 04:55 AM)Ragnar Wrote:
(11-24-2017, 09:34 PM)nickolyko Wrote: The only thing that worries me is the Cod /Pro syrup bottle . Its hard to be stealth when there is a whole bottle that has to travel with post or even worster if it has to pass through customs . How can u hide such thing ? I never tried to have such a thing it should need an extra stealth method to travel I guess .

I've got several over time. its a small squarish plastic bottle (200ml i think) sent separate. the extra shipping charge makes it prohibitive, but its the only thing that works when you truly need it!

I think from TTM they actually send you 2 100 ml bottles. They usually send the syrup by it self if you have ordered other medicines. I am waiting on some syrup right now and am starting to get worried it didn't make it through. Coincidentally I feel a cold coming on. I usually buy a bottle of this stuff around xmas time just incase.
- They say an apple a day keeps the doctor away, but if you don't go to the doctor for regular checkups, you're bananas.