Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quality clonazepam 4 good price
I think the galanika are possibly better than the Roche rivotril's people may think I'm crazy for that but, I think so.

But overall I would say that one is 2 times as good, I just stay away from Mylan, anything Mylan is garbage to me, but I've heard other reviews as well.

I did like the Indian clonotril too, the banana ones but to many counterfeits and with India being a hotspot.

Overall, Europe is the way to go, price and quality wise, you can do better, and they always land, never had a failed shipment. as long as you can get over the different broken English, but very kin.
India has some very good K in my honest opinion.Brand names are often faked compared to generic who are usually not faked.
Disabled Veteran.Heavily medicated for your safety Blush
Galenika all the way. I have not had any consistent luck in I.
(10-29-2017, 04:08 AM)Pebbles1 Wrote: Galenika all the way.  I have not had any consistent luck in I
I haven’t had any luck with I, had a package from there lost a few years back and product quality has been poor (for me at least) 
The roche rivotils are solid, but I had a pink Football shaped 1mg kpin that did wonders for my anxiety. Pity I’ve forgotten the brand.
Galenika. Way to many faked Roche out there... but things are always changing
For price/quality I think the galenika Rivotril are the best
My favorite is the banana-flavored Clonotril from SS4U. I prefer it over name-brand Klonopin/Rivotril.
Banana flavored are usually extremely weak if even real
(11-08-2017, 10:16 PM)Pebbles1 Wrote: Banana flavored are usually extremely weak if even real

I think they don' tend to last as long as they should or so I'm told anyway
It's definitely possible that the bananas are weaker than name-brand Klon/Rivo, but maybe that's why I prefer them. Klon/Rivo is actually stimulating for me.