Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cheap meds www.napsgear.org
Hi, I have dealt with these folks for years. It pushes steroids...BUT click the link "full Price List" at the top of the page and it list hundreds of real meds for health problems. I buy zyban, amitrip, Zoloft, lorpressor, cipro and others..several brand name meds for more $$$ and generics are cheaper made mostly cipla...a huge indian drug company...all blister pack 100% of time with no expired dates...I never missed a shipment and the price is right. I have 7 plus years there and its been great,,,,30% off for 3 days, but they post a discount 2-3-4 times a year. FREE reships if seized. This tip is worth more than gold to folks needing cheap meds without a script. THANKS----not a shrill..real deal I will use forever..your choice...Jimmy
Not sure if this was approved by mods as a suggested iop so will tread lightly but I have also heard some positive reviews from people I know personally... never used myself but have checked the site out in the past and the "full list" at the top of the page does have many meds not listed on the main page. Be sure to check out who the actual supplier is, because they have products from many differnt suppliers and some are not legit while others are. If anyone wants info on specifics pm me. I don't know too much, as they have many different products but I do know of a few that are legit and a few that are not.
Namaste  Smile
(02-22-2017, 01:27 AM)Dentscllyfe Wrote: Not sure if this was approved by mods as a suggested iop so will tread lightly but I have also heard some positive reviews from people I know personally... never used myself but have checked the site out in the past and the "full list" at the top of the page does have many meds not listed on the main page. Be sure to check out who the actual supplier is, because they have products from many differnt suppliers and some are not legit while others are. If anyone wants info on specifics pm me. I don't know too much, as they have many different products but I do know of a few that are legit and a few that are not.

They have a lot of antidepressant and other psych meds at a fraction of the cost in the US even with co-pays. Any idea if those are legit?
(02-27-2017, 02:49 AM)Ragnar Wrote:
(02-22-2017, 01:27 AM)Dentscllyfe Wrote: Not sure if this was approved by mods as a suggested iop so will tread lightly but I have also heard some positive reviews from people I know personally... never used myself but have checked the site out in the past and the "full list" at the top of the page does have many meds not listed on the main page. Be sure to check out who the actual supplier is, because they have products from many differnt suppliers and some are not legit while others are. If anyone wants info on specifics pm me. I don't know too much, as they have many different products but I do know of a few that are legit and a few that are not.

They have a lot of antidepressant and other psych meds at a fraction of the cost in the US even with co-pays. Any idea if those are legit?

Sending you a pm!
Namaste  Smile
Has this website been approved by our moderators?
OR
No. We are not endorsing this site. This is suggest an iop area. In it, one can put up an assumed legit vendor. and ask the group for feedback.

we can find good sites this way.

and, often, the person whom posts the site, with one post, is the vendor himself.

but, right now, we are asking if anyone knows anything about this place. in the event this is legit and catches on, it could possibly be moved to regular ioplist vendor area.

but, many stay in suggest an IOP. they often come and go. here is to hope. but, no, we are not advocating this place.

And, remember all, that we never allow US to US sources.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Thank you Charon.
OR
Checking them is an adventure. And Charon is right we cannot endorse them right away. They seem legit but I had no direct experience from them but when I asked some who need real everyday medicines gave a rather good feedback for sure not 100 % happy. Some of their products, actually they have a huge armada of medicines, are at good price some not so. Some they are missing despite they appear on their list. But for non-anxiety or PK products they seem a good choice for those lost in multiple IOPs to find what they need. Negative points for time to get the meds and no refund when things go wrong. I will come back with more info. I am not able to recommend them to our friends here without more information.
thank u nick. good luck.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Thank you so much Nick for your information. They have things I need, but I am afraid to take the leap. Anything else you can find out, feel free to PM if you would like or post. Thank you
OR