Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Alprazolam Brands (Xanax).
I agree that ks@lol are of best quality but pfizers originals are also the prototype of quality. \But more hard to find. I am not a benzo fan but when I have to take something I have in mind a guy from a balkan country . He is the best as far I ever know. He is on this forum and with a little search they are available I believe in good price too.
For the money the mylans, alps tranax ..some old ttm brands seemed better, but all chilled me out enough so i could deal are fine, why pay a few yen for some cool square.. All this xanax talk is very trivial...but yes some will be a bit better...not that much...I got some expired meds 3 yr sold..worked fine...PLUS the price of the so called good ones is ridiculous...now my southern friends went away. its all good if you have a decent friend. brand footballs, bars are just money down the sellers pocket.
Tranax sucks.  If they are 1mg of alp then it just goes to show...1mg of alp ISN'T 1mg of alp as every pharmacist on earth like to say.
if 2 pills have the same amount of the same active ingredient, it shouldn't matter much what brand, color, shape, country, imprint, or whatever it has. They should have the same effect. That's why I usually just go for cheaper generics.
(11-29-2016, 03:41 PM)Sal Paradise Wrote: if 2 pills have the same amount of the same active ingredient, it shouldn't matter much what brand, color, shape, country, imprint, or whatever it has. They should have the same effect. That's why I usually just go for cheaper gene
It matters. 
Try a tranax...they suck.
Ksalols are not as potent. Mylans are always good. Stay away from bars as they are never as strong as two footballs (in most cases)
Upjohn's are the best.
(11-29-2016, 04:23 PM)teddy1998 Wrote:
(11-29-2016, 03:41 PM)Sal Paradise Wrote: if 2 pills have the same amount of the same active ingredient, it shouldn't matter much what brand, color, shape, country, imprint, or whatever it has. They should have the same effect. That's why I usually just go for cheaper gene
It matters. 

cool, thanks for letting me know. Sounds like Upjohn is the way to go.
I have yet to try Ksalols. I am very interested after reading so much positive feedback however and I will continue on my quest after the holidays.

We all respond to various brands of medication differently, but for me personally those big Xanor bars can't be beat. I know... I know... they are pretty spendy, which is why I only use them when I know that my day will involve high anxiety. The on-set time is as expected of most brands, however, for me Xanor bars provide the longest lasting peak plasma level of any Alp I have used. I get 8 hours of efficacy with this product and they drop-off slowly (think long wave length).

All that said, I can't afford to use the big Xanor bars for routine treatment of my GAD condition. For routine medication, I use brands such as Mylan and Adco. Both are very good and a great value, however, for me these are shorter wave length meds. On-set time for Mylan in particular is very rapid for me. Both are effective, but they don't seem to last as long for me and, when they wear down, they drop-off rapidly. I can feel this effect and my mind calls for reinforcement which must always be denied or you will build a tolerance that will be hard to tolerate.

Alp has definitely improved my quality of life, but using this med requires a high level of self discipline, and even if you apply the required level of discipline to use this med., there will still be a price to pay when the time comes to move on.

Raven
(11-30-2016, 03:33 PM)Sal Paradise Wrote:
(11-29-2016, 04:23 PM)teddy1998 Wrote:
It matters. 

cool, thanks for letting me know. Sounds like Upjohn is the way to go.
Ksalol's are definitely up there with upjohns though and for a fraction of the price.  Ksalol's pack a punch.

(12-01-2016, 04:15 AM)Raven Wrote: I have yet to try Ksalols. I am very interested after reading so much positive feedback however and I will continue on my quest after the holidays.

We all respond to various brands of medication differently, but for me personally those big Xanor bars can't be beat. I know... I know... they are pretty spendy, which is why I only use them when I know that my day will involve high anxiety. The on-set time is as expected of most brands, however, for me Xanor bars provide the longest lasting peak plasma level of any Alp I have used. I get 8 hours of efficacy with this product and they drop-off slowly (think long wave length).

All that said, I can't afford to use the big Xanor bars for routine treatment of my GAD condition. For routine medication, I use brands such as Mylan and Adco. Both are very good and a great value, however, for me these are shorter wave length meds. On-set time for Mylan in particular is very rapid for me. Both are effective, but they don't seem to last as long for me and, when they wear down, they drop-off rapidly. I can feel this effect and my mind calls for reinforcement which must always be denied or you will build a tolerance that will be hard to tolerate.

Alp has definitely improved my quality of life, but using this med requires a high level of self discipline, and even if you apply the required level of discipline to use this med., there will still be a price to pay when the time comes to move on.

Raven
Ksalol's are exceptionally potent and by far and wide the best value of any alp out there.