Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Google will print every question on meds u ask
This just happened today. A new member posted a question in Who's Got It? He/she mentioned a particular medicine. The next poster informed him/her that if one searches google, right now, with the exact med she/he was seeking, that his/her post showed up as first hit on google. At our forum. Aye Carumba.

See, google search engine is not our friend since we went public a couple months ago.

This is why I beg you all to get in your fifty posts in ON TOPic areas and PM me or another member.

PLEASE LEARN FROM THIS. WHATEVER YOU POST, IT WILL MAKE GOOGLE. AND, ON AND ON AND ON.

TALK THRU PM'S AND EMAILS FOR THE SAFETY OF MEMBERS, FORUM, VENDORS.

L E HAS QUITE ENUFF INFO NOW FROM STUPID ASS FORUMS LIKE DBG AND TTM.

LET US GIVE THEM NOTHING WE DON'T WANT THE ENTIRE WORLD TO SEE.

Your PMs and emails are never available to google.  Nor to us.  This is why we have private areas for those over fifty posts.  To avoid google searches.  Unknown "guests."  

Whatever you post on the internet, it will be there later.

We have quite a few new people of late.  Keep your identity safe and only post what you are comfortable with others reading  on google.

(And, that is why the senior and pioneer members talk in cryptic fashions to newbies.  Or use PM and email.  Be safe, guys.)
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Well isn't this interesting. I knew they found more than the normal stuff, but this is scary!!!!
I will never swear to myself again when I read a post and don't understand it. There will always be someone I can PM.
OR
Thanks Charon! Hope everyone sees this and gets the word out. Would hate to loose our forum.
Do not put off till tomorrow what can be put off till day-after-tomorrow just as well. - Mark Twain
Good thinking. Sorry about caps but by time i realize my finger slipped and hit caps lock, it was too long a post to re write.

having deleted the thread and question half hour ago or more, i see it is still the first post on google if i put in the search names. (apparently the way this medicine is introduced into the system is why it stood out so much.)

i checked the next medicine the poster looked for and the regular paid google answers came up.

yikes. (don't forget if u use google chrome as browser, or pretty much any browser, that one must go into settings and forbid google or any browser from turning on ur camera at their discretion, and one also can forbid google chrome from turning on ur recording device at their discretion.)

(09-12-2016, 06:29 PM)Charon Wrote: Good thinking.  Sorry about caps but by time i realize my finger slipped and hit caps lock, it was too long a post to re write.

having deleted the thread and question half hour ago or more, i see it is still the first post on google if i put in the search names.  (apparently the way this medicine is introduced into the system is why it stood out so much.)

i checked the next medicine the poster looked for and the regular paid google answers came up.

yikes.  (don't forget if u use google chrome as browser, or pretty much any browser, that one must go into settings and forbid google or any browser from turning on ur camera at their discretion, and one also can forbid google chrome from turning on ur recording device at their discretion.)

This is soooo wrong. NOTHING is private anymore, even things we think are private, really aren't. No matter what we do to block from prying eyes can be gotten if they want it.
You're also right about the camera in your computer. I always keep it covered with something. Also these new "Smart Phones" are spy tools. It's why I keep my old school cell phone from way back before all of this spy tech got started.
I'm sick of us being treated like we're the terrorists. Wasn't it our rights and freedoms that the "terrorists" wanted to destroy?
Look at who it is taking this away from us. Our own government. So tell me who the real terrorists are.

Char, I'm sorry because I know you lost friends on 9/11, but that is the event that allowed our government to take everything from us. Something they wanted to do for a long time and this was their big chance. Who gained from this? BinLaden? Hardly.

Cricket (chirpin' again) Da Bug is pizzed. Angry
I agree. It is so disgusting also. Geeze louise they will fall asleep reading my computer and emails. ha!

Thank you for the heads up. I totally get the crypticness.

And Cricket, I wish I was smart like you and kept my old cell. My SO keeps upgrading me, i preferred back in the old days honestly.
U can get a burner phone, at walmarts or such, net 10 or such, for about $10-20.

My number has not gone to spam callers.

And, i plan to never be tethered to a phone as I see my sister is with her three adult kids. always something.

They have no contract. One pays monthly. Not a bad deal.

Thank you Charon for trying to keep all of us safe. Big brother is alive and well. I have recently taken steps to better protect my privacy, but I'm sure if they really want it they (government) will get it. It's such a tragedy that the ordering of meds we need can create more of the anxiety we're try to get rid of. Such a vicious cycle. This just strengthens my resolve to keep just the minimum of IOP meds on hand and try to use alternative methods instead.
(09-12-2016, 08:49 PM)Pineapplepen Wrote: Thank you for the heads up. I totally get the crypticness.

And Cricket, I wish I was smart like you and kept my old cell. My SO keeps upgrading me, i preferred back in the old days honestly.

Way back before 9/11 even, I knew this was coming because I listened to the many whistleblowers and "conspiracy theorists" that said it was gonna happen. I spent a lot of time researching all that they said and decided to pay attention. So glad I did, but when I tried to warn others about it, they laughed at me BIG time.
The American people are way too trusting of the LIES they hear in the media, which BTW is owned by the evil SOB's behind all of this. I research EVERYTHING before I make my decisions. All the media is, is a tool of mind control that is working very well for them. Never believe what they say before you check it out for yourself. Nobody bothered to do that and that's the reason we're in the mess we're in today. 99.999% of what the whistleblowers have said way back have come true. All of the true info is out there, but you just have to listen to the people that were on the inside and did everything they could to warn us.
Many times I have been offered a brand new smart phone for free and I tell them to go shove it.

All I can say is, PLEASE pay attention to what these brave people are saying is coming. It's gonna get very bad and is probably too late to do anything to stop the plans they have for us. Hell, I've listened to lectures and watched soooo many documentaries from back in the 60's and 70's. Damn if it hasn't come true. But because our lovely media tells us these people are crazy and don't listen to them, most did not. Now look at where we are today.

This country is goin' down quickly and it doesn't matter who will be their "puppet" in the white house. Any candidate we get to choose from is surely on the team. We're doomed no matter what.

Sorry for goin' on and on about this, but it's a very sore subject with me. America is no longer for "we the people"

Cricket