Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Texas
Please review any F2F physician contacts you have now.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

A different approach for this song choice. To remember your son by.

~A man keeps his memories where his money once was~
perfect. really like it. thank u so much for playing along with us.

(06-13-2015, 02:29 AM)Charon Wrote: perfect.  really like it.  thank u so much for playing along with us.

Great Allegory at the rate you are going we may get all the states completed. Heart Heart

" To open a shop is easy, to keep it open is an art"
Heart
(01-26-2016, 01:30 AM)JJ Abrams Wrote: I know of a good one in this particular state but I will not divulge in the open forum.
PM only.

A wise decision.  I was just thinking to myself that this sort of information should not be made public.
Can anyone tell e why my post was deleted?
It is not my intention to break any rules but if I did I do apologize.
Slow down JJ... It's not a race...

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
I recently had a great consultation in the 210/S.A area. The Prescriber understood me very well and diagnosed me with Panic disorder. Before, I had been told several times that I had G.A.D but not Panic Disorder. Either way, he is a Nurse Practitioner with a specialty in psychiatry. I, unfortunately, do not have health insurance at the time, so I was surprised to see that the consultation was only 50.00, especially since it was my first time. The Doctor I used to see would always be in and out and wouldn't give me the time of day to explain anything, would lower my dosage without even saying anything, etc...it was a bad experience. This N.P got me into his office within 25 minutes, and I got to speak with him for a good 15-20 minutes. We discussed what medications I am currently taking, and what benzodiazepines have worked great for treating my anxiety disorder in the past. I was upfront and honest with him about everything so that he can really understand what I would need. Everything went very well. After our conversation, I felt that he understood me very well and he gave me the perfect mix of meds that I need for my Anxiety/Depression. I don't live in San Antonio, but it's not that far of a drive. The best part was, when I told him I lived a few hours away, he gave me 3 refills so that I wouldn't have to drive up there every so often. It was an overall great experience. I only spent 50.00 to see him, and about 20.00 for 60 2mg alprazolam with 3 refills. Very great experience. Besides the drive, (which isn't too bad anyway) I can't think of anything negative to say about him. If anyone in that area is interested and think they would benefit from seeing someone that specializes in Psychiatry, let me know and I will gladly pass on the contact info.

Thank you
-Marino

Live the life you love,
 love the life you live.  Heart
(01-26-2016, 06:52 PM)MaltoseFalcon Wrote:
(01-26-2016, 01:30 AM)JJ Abrams Wrote: I know of a good one in this particular state but I will not divulge in the open forum.
PM only.

A wise decision.  I was just thinking to myself that this sort of information should not be made public.

(01-27-2016, 09:56 PM)JJ Abrams Wrote: Can anyone tell e why my post was deleted?
It is not my intention to break any rules but if I did I do apologize.

Texas is a big state but if you know of one anywhere in DFW / north central Texas I'd love the info. I'm not sure if I can get pms yet.
Uhm, Lisa, maltosefalcon asked to have his account banned immediately. Which I did.

And, JJ was banned for inappropriate activities.

But another member in texas may be willing to help you.

Good luck. (If you see banned under their names, they will not be able to PM u.)