Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Very Weird
i have never heard of watsons producing shaking hands, or restless leg syndrome.

God help u if u have a seizure from those. One seizure and u r prone to them forever thereafter.

I would not use them.

breacher: i have had severe tremors since age 15. i like the term of art disco hands. fortunately for me, i use the same valium and dosage as i was prescribed then. still helps.

at least u have a good sense of humor about it. feel better, my friend.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(12-14-2015, 05:44 PM)Charon Wrote: i have never heard of watsons producing shaking hands, or restless leg syndrome.

God help u if u have a seizure from those.  One seizure and u r prone to them forever thereafter.

I would not use them.

breacher:  i have had severe tremors since age 15.  i like the term of art disco hands.  fortunately for me, i use the same valium and dosage as i was prescribed then.  still helps.

at least u have a good sense of humor about it.  feel better, my friend.

Oh no, I'm not gonna take anymore of those. Why would I take a bunk med that's gonna cause me so much misery. They are being replaced with other brands. I told him I didn't want anymore Watson's. I can't trust them now.
I'm just thankful that he will replace them with no problem. He gets a lot of business from me so I know he doesn't want to lose a good customer.
Hi Cricket, I also have never heard of anyone with those symptoms after taking Watsons. I know they are not cheap to buy.I am glad they are going to replace them.
(12-17-2015, 05:31 PM)Sudsy Wrote: Hi  Cricket, I also have never heard of anyone with those symptoms after taking Watsons. I know they are not cheap to buy.I am glad they are going to replace them.

I have been on hydro for around 30 yrs. or so and have NEVER gotten that kind of feeling. When I took the 1st one, I couldn't keep still, was having a hard time controlling my hands when trying to write or type and felt so off balance.
I thought at 1st that maybe it was just me, but tried them again a couple of times and got the same feelings. Very strange. I don't know what was in them but I know it was off.

I'm glad he would replace them. That's a lot of $ for them and to have them be unusable just won't cut it.

All is well now. Thanks for the replies guys.
(12-18-2015, 09:45 AM)Cricket Wrote:
(12-17-2015, 05:31 PM)Sudsy Wrote: Hi  Cricket, I also have never heard of anyone with those symptoms after taking Watsons. I know they are not cheap to buy.I am glad they are going to replace them.

I have been on hydro for around 30 yrs. or so and have NEVER gotten that kind of feeling. When I took the 1st one, I couldn't keep still, was having a hard time controlling my hands when trying to write or type and felt so off balance.
I thought at 1st that maybe it was just me, but tried them again a couple of times and got the same feelings. Very strange. I don't know what was in them but I know it was off.

I'm glad he would replace them. That's a lot of $ for them and to have them be unusable just won't cut it.

All is well now. Thanks for the replies guys.

Since I 1st reported on these strange Watsons, I have found others like them in my stash. If you get hydro 10's from SY's, I would definitely recommend you ask for other brands than Watson. These puppies are very good fakes, but you don't want to spend your hard earned money of these things. Totally not good.

Last night I took one from a different bottle that I thought were good ones, but not so. I lose control of my hands on them. I was frying some hamburgers last night and hands were very shaky. I went to turn one over in the pan and my hand jerked and threw it across the counter.
I have no clue what's in them that would make that happen, but something's not right. I don't have this problem with any other brands I have. I wish I knew what was in them, not only to know why they are "off", but I don't want to take them with my PM doc appt. coming up. He does a UA each appt. and I DO NOT want them finding something that I shouldn't have in my system.

Just be careful.
(12-30-2015, 01:54 PM)FirePlaces Wrote: Oh shoot Cricket that stinks that there are some more of the weird fakes in your stash.

Is there a visual you can use to weed them out?

I ask as I think it's possible that there could be just a couple of fakes in a batch.  

Meaning that just because one is bad, it does not necessarily mean the whole batch is bad.  

Glad your

Hi FP,

These look exactly like real Watsons in every way. I did a home drug test on them and the results turned almost black. If I read it right, it showed it as an amphedamine (sp?)
I looked that up and saw that 2 of the adverse effects of that are restlessness and tremors. That's what they do to me.
It ticks me off because I have no clue how many I really have in my stash. I know I have good ones, but don't know which is good or bad until I take them. I know the guy is not gonna replace all the Watson's I have, so I may be out of a bunch of money. I also do not want that showing up in my UA at PM doc.

I also tested one from my pharmacy which came up with the correct reading. I'm mad because the comfortable stash I've saved up is now not so comfortable. I've got a lot of money invested in putting this stash together that I now can't trust.

May these fakers all burn in hell for what they do, possibly risking peoples lives. But, they only care about the money.
DAMMIT!
(12-31-2015, 12:43 AM)Cricket Wrote:
(12-30-2015, 01:54 PM)FirePlaces Wrote: Oh shoot Cricket that stinks that there are some more of the weird fakes in your stash.

I ask as I think it's possible that there could be just a couple of fakes in a batch.  

Meaning that just because one is bad, it does not necessarily mean the whole batch is bad.  

Glad your

Hi FP,

These look exactly like real Watsons in every way. I did a home drug test on them and the results turned almost black. If I read it right, it showed it as an amphedamine (sp?)
I looked that up and saw that 2 of the adverse effects of that are restlessness and tremors. That's what they do to me.
It ticks me off because I have no clue how many I really have in my stash. I know I have good ones, but don't know which is good or bad until I take them. I know the guy is not gonna replace all the Watson's I have, so I may be out of a bunch of money. I also do not want that showing up in my UA at PM doc.

I also tested one from my pharmacy which came up with the correct reading. I'm mad because the comfortable stash I've saved up is now not so comfortable. I've got a lot of money invested in putting this stash together that I now can't trust.

May these fakers all burn in hell for what they do, possibly risking peoples lives. But, they only care about the money.
DAMMIT!

X2 on your last sentence.....

But what I think you say is in them is a weight loss drug so I cannot understand why they or anybody would think that a good substitute for a PK.....jeez

They are white Watson correct.?
cricket id blank them buddy anything giving twitches has to have some neuro ingredient that messes with the central nervous system. and as you know the central nervous system is the brain and spinal cord. so id give them a wide birth.there probably for cerebral pausy or some serious illness just my tupence worth. happy new year cricket
Thats good advice fireplace. happy new year guys and gals
(12-31-2015, 02:01 AM)Linville Wrote:
(12-31-2015, 12:43 AM)Cricket Wrote:

Glad your

Hi FP,

DAMMIT!

X2 on your last sentence.....

But what I think you say is in them is a weight loss drug so I cannot understand why they or anybody would think that a good substitute for a PK.....jeez

They are white Watson correct.?

Correct Linville. They are the white Watson, or should be. These suckers are so well faked that there's no way to tell if they're legit until you take it.

(12-31-2015, 02:10 PM)FirePlaces Wrote: Hi Nonoo, nice to see you.  

Cricket, the best way to ID fakes is by weight.  Fake PKs are not consistent in weight.  

Maybe some of our other members can weigh in (lol) with the specifics.

You woukd have to buy a digital scale that goes to the decimal point of difference and know the weight of non-fakes, same brand of course.

I am pretty sure this would work.

That would be a great idea, only I don't know which are the good ones. They're all mixed together. I'll have to wait until I get my next script for them to know.
I will have to look into one of those scales.

Thanks my friend and have a Happy and Healthier New Year.

Cricket