Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Very Weird
I recently got some Watson hydro 10's that I believe are not right. They do help my pain, but give me the strangest feeling. It makes my hands go crazy and are effecting my balance.
When I try to write, I have no control of my hands. They keep jumping around make my writing unreadable.
I have never had this feeling from Watsons before and wonder what the heck is in these things that would do this to me. It's gotta have something else in them.

They came from an SY so who knows. They do help the pain so I'll keep them but won't take them and try to drive Just very strange.
(12-02-2015, 02:24 PM)FirePlaces Wrote: Hi Cricket,

Well that stinks.  I kind of remember reading about some fake hydro that was fentynal?  Harley may remember.  Hope you didnt lose too much cash.  Also remember someone saying it is really easy to OD on fentynal so glad you are not taking them.  

Anybody else remember this?

Hi Fire, hope you're feeling better today.
I remember reading about that somewhere too. I have been on Fent patches before, but they never made me get this feeling. All I know is that it's like no feeling I've ever had with hydro before. I've asked the SY about it, but haven't heard back and doubt I will.
I will have to be very careful not to take those when I have a PM appt. coming up. I don't want them to find anything in the UA that shouldn't be there that I have no clue about taking. That would cause gloom and doom with my doc that I really don't want.

Take care Fire. Heart
(12-01-2015, 02:28 PM)Cricket Wrote: I recently got some Watson hydro 10's that I believe are not right. They do help my pain, but give me the strangest feeling. It makes my hands go crazy and are effecting my balance.
When I try to write, I have no control of my hands. They keep jumping around make my writing unreadable.
I have never had this feeling from Watsons before and wonder what the heck is in these things that would do this to me. It's gotta have something else in them.

They came from an SY so who knows. They do help the pain so I'll keep them but won't take them and try to drive Just very strange.

Hi Cricket, I too remember some very good fake Watsons floating around.
Some had Tramadol
Would that do what you say, tram has some strange side effects on certain people.

A lot of people just gave up ordering hydo when the yellow V started being faked as well.

I remember seeing pictures being posted and noting how to see the fakes...

When Watson went from yellow to white they never were the same for a great number of people even when they came from the reg RX .....

Be careful with those making you feel strange
(12-03-2015, 04:10 PM)Mrchuckey12 Wrote: Definitely sounds like Tram . . . serotonin syndrome. Same thing happens with Tapentadol (Nucynta)

I have been on Tram a long time ago but they did nothing for me at all. Now if it's mixed in with hydro, I don't know what that would feel like.

For cryin' out loud. With the $ they are making on PK's, why can't they just give you what you order. Why mix meds and risk hurting their good customers and lose business?
Maybe the SY's don't know themselves what's actually in them.

The mystery continues.
(12-04-2015, 09:33 AM)Breacher Wrote: Hi Cricket,

Sorry to hear about you not getting what you paid for. It's always a real bummer when that happens and we think that thanks to this forum our dodgy order days are over.... This forum certainly reduces that happening and thanks to the feedback from people like your good self.

I've had hand tremors since my late teens and I know if I have coffee and Tramadol, the disco hands really take off.

Take care.

Breacher

I have a new symptom to report on these Watsons. They set off my restless legs like crazy. The 1st couple of times I thought it was just a coincidence, but took it last night and could not sit still. I'm scared to take them now because I can't stand how bad the restless legs were.
I'm gonna have to talk to my guy and see what we can do about exchanging these. Hope he will exchange or replace them. That's a lot of money to pay for crap.
(12-05-2015, 10:28 AM)Cricket Wrote:

Sorry to hear about you not getting what you paid for. It's always a real bummer when that happens and we think that thanks to this forum our dodgy order days are over.... This forum certainly reduces that happening and thanks to the feedback from people like your good self.

I've had hand tremors since my late teens and I know if I have coffee and Tramadol, the disco hands really take off.

Take care.

Breacher

I have a new symptom to report on these Watsons. They set off my restless legs like crazy. The 1st couple of times I thought it was just a coincidence, but took it last night and could not sit still. I'm scared to take them now because I can't stand how bad the restless legs were.
I'm gonna have to talk to my guy and see what we can do about exchanging these. Hope he will exchange or replace them. That's a lot of money to pay for crap.

Good news!
I talked to my SY guy about the problem with these weird Watsons and he said he will be happy to replace them. That works for me. Only NO MORE STINKIN" WATSON'S. This is the 2nd problem I've had with Watson's and I asked for him to send another brand from now on.

So all is well.
(12-08-2015, 01:30 AM)Cricket Wrote:

Take care.

Breacher

Good news!
I talked to my SY guy about the problem with these weird Watsons and he said he will be happy to replace them. That works for me. Only NO MORE STINKIN" WATSON'S. This is the 2nd problem I've had with Watson's and I asked for him to send another brand from now on.

So all is well.

Glad to hear your vender responded to you Cricket.

Take care.

Breacher

Good news!

So all is well.

That's great that he will replace them!!! Too bad he won't tell you what was in them.
(12-01-2015, 02:28 PM)Cricket Wrote: I recently got some Watson hydro 10's that I believe are not right. They do help my pain, but give me the strangest feeling. It makes my hands go crazy and are effecting my balance.

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck it's probably a duck.  I would bet they are not hydro's or have something else in them.  I know when I

have taken a medication long enough and it doesn't produce the desired effect it's either tolerance or bunk meds...we know the difference.
(12-09-2015, 07:16 PM)Purenastyplaya Wrote:

Take care.

Breacher

Good news!

So all is well.

That's great that he will replace them!!! Too bad he won't tell you what was in them.

I don't think he knows. I believe he has no part in the packing and shipping and doesn't know until someone lets him know there is a problem. But he's a good guy and takes care of his customers.