Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
New Category/Forum Suggestions
thank u, admin.

see, pops? admin gave u ur own area for pretty pictures.

i think Orange Clay and I can scoop up some crayons from local daycare, a coloring book or two, and mail them on to ya.

are we happy yet? (just messing wit chu.)
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(05-15-2015, 02:15 PM)Charon Wrote: thank u, admin.

see, pops?  admin gave u ur own area for pretty pictures.

i think Orange Clay and I can scoop up some crayons from local daycare, a coloring book or two, and mail them on to ya.

are we happy yet?  (just messing wit chu.)

Yeah.....and it's working, kinda.  Is there a way for the full photo to be displayed without the thumbnail?.....I am so demanding of purfection......like one of my cats whose name is "LittleMan BadAss".
Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata
Hi,one question for admin?

I'm interested in, after which grows rating with 5 stars? For max or pink, or I can have the same rating?

What raises the 5 star is?
You learn a lot from a good man, only one thing from a bad man - not to be like him  Heart
(05-25-2015, 06:58 PM)Dusko/Medicaval Wrote: Hi,one question for admin?

I'm interested in, after which grows rating with 5 stars? For max or pink, or I can have the same rating?

What raises the 5 star is?

Dear Dusko.......you HAVE the 5 star rating now......how could it be otherwise?

the Geezster
Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata
I does not matter, I did not even deserve 5 stars Smile

why Max have 5 stars, and ModaMan no?
You learn a lot from a good man, only one thing from a bad man - not to be like him  Heart
(05-26-2015, 09:14 AM)Dusko/Medicaval Wrote: I does not matter, I did not even deserve 5 stars Smile

why Max have 5 stars, and ModaMan no?

Dusko,

It's the forum members that does the rating, you deserve 5 stars plus Big Grin

" To open a shop is easy, to keep it open is an art"
Heart
Orange Clay is so correct, Dusko. Most of us have not done the ratings of threads yet.

(I had to change my background colors to even see that one can rate a thread.)

But, you have 25 reputation points already. And, that is pretty high.

As we learn this new forum, and get the hang of things, and people start with more feedback, we shall remember, "Oh, we can rate the thread and the poster."

It is just luck of the draw, so far.

But, everywhere you go, Dusko, you receive five stars in people's eyes.

The forum will reflect that soon.

Your 25 respect points are what counts. and, you will get your five star rating, i am sure. The members must rate, or the administrators, when they do rate, must state exactly why they are rating a vendor or member. We shall get you there.

(05-26-2015, 05:16 PM)Charon Wrote: Orange Clay is so correct, Dusko.  Most of us have not done the ratings of threads yet.

But, you have 25 reputation points already.  And, that is pretty high.

As we learn this new forum, and get the hang of things, and people start with more feedback, we shall remember, "Oh, we can rate the thread and the poster."

Your 25 respect points are what counts.  and, you will get your five star rating, i am sure.  The members must rate, or the administrators, when they do rate,  must state exactly why they are rating a vendor or member.  We shall get you there.

that's why I asked,

Max and D. same rating is correct? 5 star is correct Max i D. ?

(05-26-2015, 05:16 PM)Charon Wrote: Orange Clay is so correct, Dusko.  Most of us have not done the ratings of threads yet.

But, you have 25 reputation points already.  And, that is pretty high.

Your 25 respect points are what counts.  and, you will get your five star rating, i am sure.  The members must rate, or the administrators, when they do rate,  must state exactly why they are rating a vendor or member.  We shall get you there.

that's why I asked,

Max and D. same rating is correct? 5 star is correct Max i D. ?
its hard to say what max has. he never signed up to be a member. so, he has no personal reputation points.

his thread got five, it looks like.

but, that is the highest he can get by using the thread rating. you have him beat by five times. u got 25 points.

the thread rating is one we shall start to use soon. all still new, dusko.

u r correct though. max has 5.

pink is not here. the five star ratings on a thread will never go higher than that.

but, u can have ur best clients rate ur thread. give u five stars also.

but, it is the personal reputation stars that count the most. and, u got them beat.

(one of ur clients will rate ur thread to five. we r so new, dusko, we r still discovering features of this forum.)

K?