Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cannabinol - Appears to be as effective for sleep and anxiety as Bennies
Early release of some personal information

Cannabinol - which is actually a by product of the rotting of the MJ plant
More detailed research is underway. So far the component seems to be as effective as Benz for anxiety and sleep without the concern for WD

Keep an eye out for more information over the coming months
Not surprising, but great news. Now only if it wasn't a $schedule 1, the floodgates on research would open up. Will be keeping an eye out for news on this. Thanks whatapain.
Unfortunately no kind of thc products ever helped me sleep. Had they helped, I would be in a much better situation today.
Yes I have. I have an assortment of them that I tried all in the hopes of getting some rest. I’m talking the best quality products, edibles etc. I felt them and know indica Strains are sleepier, but they never helped me insomnia.
Hmmm...very interesting. I have been having trouble sleeping since I got out of the hospital. I only sleep for an hour or two tops before I wake up again and then it takes me another hour to fall back to sleep and this goes on and on night after night. I think it might have something to do with what pain management prescribed me for pain. It's pretty useless anyway and I've read that opi@tes can disturb some peoples quality of sleep. I'm going to look into cannabinol. I'm still waiting on my MM card to come in the mail but there is a 50/50 chance I might not get it because I read online that they sometimes deny you if you have a blemish on your background.