Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Replying to Posts
Sorry everyone I am doing this wrong! When I hit the reply button and type in the top, once it is posted it looks like the previous poster has said what I wrote? Eg I have just replied to Parapluie, and it says "Parapluie said" except it was my post. Is this making any sense  Tongue
Hopefully someone can put me right. Merci.
I hit the "reply" button ... Then the icon that looks like a page right above the post.... That way it shows the post as if written.... move it down then make my post... Like this

Ice

(05-29-2019, 01:18 PM)Cantique Wrote: Sorry everyone I am doing this wrong! When I hit the reply button and type in the top, once it is posted it looks like the previous poster has said what I wrote? Eg I have just replied to Parapluie, and it says "Parapluie said" except it was my post. Is this making any sense  Tongue
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
(05-29-2019, 01:31 PM)IceWizard Wrote: testing, testing 1,2 

I hit the "reply" button ... Then the icon that looks like a page right above the post.... That way it shows the post as if written.... move it down then make my post... Like this

Ice

(05-29-2019, 01:18 PM)Cantique Wrote: Sorry everyone I am doing this wrong! When I hit the reply button and type in the top, once it is posted it looks like the previous poster has said what I wrote? Eg I have just replied to Parapluie, and it says "Parapluie said" except it was my post. Is this making any sense  Tongue

Oh for foxes am embarrassed now, still can't do it. I actually am a semi functioning person, I can't see the page icon.
(05-29-2019, 03:51 PM)Cantique Wrote:
(05-29-2019, 01:31 PM)IceWizard Wrote: testing, testing 1,2 

Ice

Oh for foxes am embarrassed now, still can't do it. I actually am a semi functioning person, I can't see the page icon.

Hi Cantique

Maybe it is just a matter of moving ur curser down below all the previous posts

And maybe I’m not understanding too

Keep asking and trying