Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Natural aid to improve sleep quality?
(04-14-2019, 04:15 PM)kkaschke Wrote: I found a supplement at Walmart in the vitamin section that has herbs and melatonin  and i believe magnesium. It works really well and it's cheap.

thanks for that tip on magnesium, going to try that this weekend. What strength do you take if you don't mind? Thanks
Ok my latest natural sleep review - Snooze drink by the makers of Red Bull. This is being pushed a lot on social media, you can get free samples if you pay the postage. Contains valerian, lemon balm, passion fruit extract and linden flower. Tastes ok but didn’t work for me, back to the drawing board.
(04-17-2019, 10:40 AM)Cantique Wrote: Ok my latest natural sleep review - Snooze drink by the makers of Red Bull. This is being pushed a lot on social media, you can get free samples if you pay the postage. Contains valerian, lemon balm, passion fruit extract and linden flower. Tastes ok but didn’t work for me, back to the drawing board.

Wow, interesting I think I'll give it a try.
Just be careful Lunar and don't mix it up with Red Bull! Let me know what you think of it. Actually I think if it works you could get the constituent parts for a lot cheaper, it works out at £3 a can.
Also, has anyone heard of oleamide? From what I've read its natural and very safe? Comes from olive oil.

I've also been curious about Ramelteon. I am not sure how natural it is but from what I've read it is not habit forming and relatively safe to use, having minimal side effects. Has anyone had any experiences with Ramelteon they'd care to share?
Not heard of that Lunar, but I’m going to look into it. They do say that olive oil is very good for you so I wouldn’t be surprised if it had additional qualities.
As natural as weed? Tongue
(04-17-2019, 10:40 AM)Cantique Wrote: Ok my latest natural sleep review - Snooze drink by the makers of Red Bull. This is being pushed a lot on social media, you can get free samples if you pay the postage. Contains valerian, lemon balm, passion fruit extract and linden flower. Tastes ok but didn’t work for me, back to the drawing board.

This is a redux of a product I believe was called Sleep water made by another company several years ago . Sounds like the same ingredients. I have heard very mixed results on this product, mostly is doesn't work for many people as you experienced.
I find the natural ingredients remedies for sleep, including melatonin, sleepy time tea just do not seem effective for me, but I am always willing to try something new.
Have u tried a real decent workout?
(04-25-2019, 10:13 AM)honstym Wrote: Have u tried a real decent workout?

i do a decent workout in the morning, no time during the week to workout PM due to work schedule. In the evenings it is hard to "quiet" my mind which is a large part of relaxation and falling asleep.