Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mylesmeds.net
glad everything is flowing well!
Half of this months magazines made it and I’m sure the others are following. Great communication and service
sorry for posting so sporadically here — i’ve been experiencing a busy and oftentimes hectic time in my life as of late. both magazine issues that i ordered were received this past weekend, taking just over two weeks to be delivered. myles is definitely that dude.
I’m going to be putting in my first order tomorrow! Definitely keep everyone updated but from what I’ve read I’m almost positive everything will be going smoothly.
"If you are at peace, you are living in the present" 
Have any of us in Europe used this service recently? Merci.
I guess they’re on a short break for Lent so I’ll be placing my order next week when they resume!
"If you are at peace, you are living in the present" 
Yes, I just heard from Myles that they are on a short holiday, but everything resumes as normal on Monday. All magazines are available.
Had a couple land today. Beyond fast. 14 days start to finish. Amazing articles and customer service.
(04-19-2019, 09:58 PM)Venus333 Wrote: Yes, I just heard from Myles that they are on a short holiday, but everything resumes as normal on Monday.  All magazines are available.
Had a couple land today.  Beyond fast. 14 days start to finish.  Amazing articles and customer service.

Thanks for that update Venus Smile
Magazines are back in print and will be in the air today.
Hello,
1st time ordering.
Communication: Excellent
Delivery: 12 days total
Packaging: Excellent
Product: Excellent, Brand Name
Price: Good
Would definitely order again.

Sudsy