Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
@dderall?
honestly, I'd just see your/ a doc and they are pretty lenient letting you try adder@ll or just rit@lin.  My husband I wouldn't say he has ADHD or ADD, but he saw his doc, went over what has been going on in life, had to go for an hour consult with some therapist (covered by insurance for us), and bada-bing, he we prescribed and I haven't seen him is such a great hardworking, overall good mood ever since.  It did require to go back each three months though for refills (state law probably?)

Also, maybe consider talking to a doc, NP, or PA about different kinds.  addie is much more populary where I am, but I became the back sleep and take vyvanse now as of a couple weeks; it has rocked my world.  It was prescribed for anxiety but it gives me better concentration as well.

Hope you figure it out!!

Best Heart
"You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.” - Dr. MLK Jr.
I would email MM as he has duplicate ones that he tells you upfront before you buy but I’ve had quite a few orders and although they aren’t the real thing they absolutely get the job more than done.
Just read the last post on this thread. Im interested in this aswell, have never come across them before. However where I am from the IR form of dex is ridiculously common!
Code:
"Never regret thy fall,
O Icarus of the fearless flight
For the greatest tragedy of them all
Is never to feel the burning light."
there is a vendor in suggested in the forum that should carry this product. not vouching for it btw, idk if it is legit or not. i'm not personally in need of this med.
Ill have a look around, in the meantime im expecting some in a week or two for a first time testing Smile
Code:
"Never regret thy fall,
O Icarus of the fearless flight
For the greatest tragedy of them all
Is never to feel the burning light."
(06-14-2018, 11:18 AM)I-carus8045 Wrote: Ill have a look around, in the meantime im expecting some in a week or two for a first time testing Smile

I feel like they are exactly the real deal....mods are a great alternative. They use to be pricey...Everything has gotten so much more dodgy and the demand has gotten higher it seems.
Mods if I'm over posting here I apologize (I think I'm I have 1 post left until way later this evening). I'm going to pick up my r x of this med in about 2 hours! Here in usa it is cake to get

this med. What I never understood is why a sch. 2 med is handed out to children and adults like candy but benny and his boys are very tough to come by these days. I assume that the

combination of benny with other meds can be more dangerous and the with draw can be deadly. But as stated above me, mod is a great alternative (in my opinion).
(07-07-2018, 09:47 AM)Audrey Hepburn Wrote:
(07-07-2018, 09:17 AM)lebowski1300 Wrote: Mods if I'm over posting here I apologize (I think I'm I have 1 post left until way later this evening).  I'm going to pick up my r x of this med in about 2 hours!  Here in usa it is cake to get

this med.  What I never understood is why a sch. 2 med is handed out to children and adults like candy but benny and his boys are very tough to come by these days.  I assume that the

combination of benny with other meds can be more dangerous and the with draw can be deadly.  But as stated above me, mod is a great alternative (in my opinion).

If you're posting in the US, I don't know how it's easy for you to get it scripted.  It certainly isn't handed out "like candy" anymore.  When used as prescribed it is  life saving for children and adults.  

Both that you mentioned are over regulated now because of abuse factors.
I'm in usa.  Here it is absolutely handed out like candy.  Every soccer mom and her family are on it, college students are on it, blue collar workers are on it, etc., etc.  Simply fill out the checklist or give the standard, "I can't focus" statement and bam!  Here you go!
lebowski, Audrey Hepburn is right. I have been through the trials and doctors DO NOT like to prescribe these meds anymore. Ofc there are doctors out there who still script them but it isn't as common now.
I hope I'm not over posting here mods. If I am delete some other posts if you can please as I'd like to leave this thread hanging.

I don't doubt what everyone is saying is true.  It's 2018 and the government is out to regulate the crap out of MD's.  I can only speak on my experiences with people I've talked to.  Benny's,

Pk's, etc. are definitely under the microscope.  In school, and at work, certain demographics in my observation seem to get this medication with ease.  Maybe I'm around certain groups

who have higher rates of taking said medication.  Maybe if I took a pool of every person I came across most would say they were denied.  Who knows?  It may also have something to do

with what part of the nation you're in.  San Fran, Seattle, etc. may have higher rates of people being prescribed certain things as opposed to say kentucky, alabama, or other conservative

places.

Ms. Hepburn and hauntinggrounds: Check this link out.  It can help guide you in finding the right medication for you if you're having problems with that.

sorry again.  I know this post don't count.  I tried to edit last one and time ran out.

*finding the right doctor for the medication in need

EDIT: YEAH, WHEN MAD MAX TELLS ME YOU ARE, WITH DELIBERATE AFORETHOUGHT, PUTTING UP A BAD LINK, THEN IT IS DELETED.

WHEN MS. HEPBURN GIVES WISDOM, take it.

BUT, THE MAKING OF ONE ACCOUNT AFTER ANOTHER, AMONG OTHER THINGS, IS YOUR UNDOING.

go piss off now. bother another forum. maybe they dont check formerly used IP addresses and such.

We do. And, your disrespect to one member after another, plus the more than five posts a day, really really got our attention.