Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Brexit - easier to receive or worse?
If you ever takea read on twitter the Labour party are now arguing amongst themselves big time,its not good to see.
I think Corbyn was a decent bloke,but,not an electable PM,the right wing media slaughtered him and the party,I knew he had no chance from day 1,shame.

I read about the strikes at the Universities,good for you mate,give it a few years and there may be strikes everywhere when/if Brexit goes pear shaped and hits us all badly,they'll soon change tune then,Johnston will not last more than a few years,hes got skeletons in his cupboard that will be his downfall,he is so arrogant that he thinks hes untouchable,he isnt.
Time will tell,truths always out.
Feel like I'm living in the 70s again,racists now unleashed,maybe that was what that slogan was about?Unleashing Britains potential,potential to hate.
Not content with wanting to rid the country of EU nationals they also want anyone brow/black/mixed race to as they say'F**k back to their own country,bit hard when they were born in the UK.
Bloody horrible country its become,nothing proud of,even some of the royals are getting out cos of race hate,not a funny old world any longer is it?
Keep the faith,avoid that potential being unleashed,except to smash em in their racist faces.
Mind the Gap Please. Exclamation

Messages In This Thread
Brexit - easier to receive or worse? - by barq2 - 06-15-2019, 02:54 PM
RE: Brexit - easier to receive or worse? - by G.Elias - 01-20-2020, 01:17 PM