Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Experienced Panic Attacks? What do you do?
@ Wannabenormal18

I'm sorry you had to go through that, someone should be held accountable for making you go through cold turkey and suffering seizures . It sounds like your panic is amplified by the horrific experience, on top of which I assume also is benzo tolerance.

Im seizure prone myself, and had a horrific one a couple years back that has still affects me. Since then I've had someone stay with me at my place to give me a little peace of mind since tapering and if one was to come up.
I totally can relate to waking up every morning feeling panic straight away, and just pain all over like someone just beaten you with a meat tenderizer and made you drink a hundred espressos. I guess it's part of withdrawal.

Do you live alone or with someone? If i were you i would ask someone to come stay with you, it sounds like you need support on hand and a support system around you. Is there anyone you could speak to about the way you feel in person?
Do you find pleasure in any hobbies you could distract yourself with? and remember this is a major yet a small blip in your life, that you will go on to tell once it's over. Leaving you a much stronger person than before.

I wish you all the best
-QF
Success!
To laugh often and much, to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children, to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends, to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others, to leave the world a bit better, to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Experienced Panic Attacks? What do you do? - by quickfix - 10-11-2018, 03:10 AM