Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
anyone else feel stuck in life ?
(04-16-2018, 12:06 PM)FirePlaces Wrote: I empathize with what you all have written. Appreciate the honesty.  I am stuck in my own way.  Chronic pain for over 30 years.  Physical limitations and restrictions are my walls.

To Yellowdog, I just wanted to say that it makes me angry that your siblings do not help with your mom, or even give you a true night off.  I hope it ends up working out (if it has not already passed) and if your sister asks you to come home early just say no.  Or say yes and then send her a text while you are out.  You deserve this night off.

Thanks Fireplace, because I am self employed and live so near by, they do take advantage, thankfully my sister give me the night off and I had a good time.  i am still a bit miffed with her for not even saying congrats on the MV, it is a pretty big thing for me and I worked so hard for it.  My brothers really don't get it and that is fine, they also don't like some of the MV I have appeared in and that is fine as it can be a bit sexualised so it be weird if they say something like WOW never knew you could twerk and grind like that sis, Confused .  but with my sister she knows i was working so hard to get it and it is not a sexualised performance, I won't say who it is for, but lets just say when it comes out many of you would see it,  i don't know how much normal people pay attention to the backing dancers but that is the first thing i do.

with my mother, I took on some advice I  got on this board, she aint gonna be around for too long and I can look back when she is gone and think about all the times I cared for her and sacrificed for her, my sibling wont be able to do ther same,  she has recently agreed to have an agency nurse to mind her, my mum can be very fussy but she took to this Indian nurse very well and they get on great, and have fun together, she is also a good advocate if my mum needs to go to the doctors etc,  It does cost a lot to have a fully qualified RN from an agency but thankfully before my father died, he set up a successful company and the money for all her expenses comes out of that. she is Irish and she still lives so frugal, i drives me insane sometimes, i think mum this money is for you to have a comfortable life, you dom't have to worry about any costs.

bit of rant there, but thanks FP,

Messages In This Thread
anyone else feel stuck in life ? - by cmdline - 04-12-2018, 06:49 PM
RE: anyone else feel stuck in life ? - by MoJim - 04-13-2018, 04:49 PM
RE: anyone else feel stuck in life ? - by cmdline - 04-13-2018, 07:53 PM
RE: anyone else feel stuck in life ? - by Caver - 04-16-2018, 02:47 AM
RE: anyone else feel stuck in life ? - by Ladybug - 05-06-2018, 12:31 AM
RE: anyone else feel stuck in life ? - by cmdline - 09-24-2018, 04:43 PM