Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reviews of Tramadol for anxiety/depression on med review sites
Hey OldBoy,
Man, I again feel for you. Pain issues are like a Siamese twin to me. Wow, and that itching sounds insane. Itching is an underrated symptom. It can be completely debilitating. I agree with you, get the TRAMS while you still can. The "conventional" opioid crunch is surely going to turn scrutiny onto them and it has already began. Like you, I remember when they were being given out like candy.
The doc's were practically including a PEZ dispenser, lol. Now, even veterinarian's are curtailing script's for them, to some degree. They used to be the go-to med for pain in veterinary medicine. Opioid scripts are down FORTY ONE percent from 2010-2106 and NOW they are instituting draconian measures through federal and state legislation? Holy crap. What do they want? 41% reduction. The US was making progress. They are going to force people into going over the a substance that can't be discussed here. Not to mention an explosion in the street price of opioid's and counterfeiting outfit's thriving. I also predict a spike in the suicide rate. Don't meant to sound so pessimistic. I DO, however, expect much of the new legislation to be retracted or modified in time. The common man on the street, with the power to vote, still runs the show. Yes, we did need reform, but we didn't need this. The doctor's are scared of the lawyer's, but the governor's and congressmen are scared of the voter's. Take care, OldBoy.   RM

Messages In This Thread