Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ever Had a Seizure? Please Share Your Experience.
We are all Brothers and Sisters here. In one way or another, we are all here as a result of a common cause. We seek relief from chronic medical conditions. We suffer from chronic conditions... pain, anxiety, insomnia, and many other conditions which diminish our quality of life. We all seek a solution, and we all desire to live life as best we can, and for as long as we can.

As a demographic group, it is my sense that we, collectively, are at a higher risk for experiencing seizures. Whether you have chosen to withdrawal from your medication, whether your withdrawal has been forced upon you due to financial reasons, whether your medication has been unavailable for an extended period of time due to service interruptions, or whether you have just been careless in stocking a sufficient supply of your med., all of the above may lead to seizures as the normal administration of the medication you are taking is interrupted.

If you have experienced a seizure due to prescription drug use. Then your experience is of critical importance to us all. It may help us to seek aid in time to avoid life threatening conditions. Your experience may help us to learn when such an event is totally beyond our control, and if there are, in fact, meds that we should keep on-hand in order to avoid medical complications or even death due to seizures. My sense is that everyone here on the forum should learn from the experiences of others and that, if possible, develop a plan of action so that you can be prepared for this type of potentially life threatening event.

I look forward to your comments.

Thanks.
Raven

Messages In This Thread
Ever Had a Seizure? Please Share Your Experience. - by Raven - 04-12-2017, 04:24 AM