Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
IN STATES WITH MEDICAL MARIJUANA, PAINKILLER DEATHS DROP BY 25
PK overdose is way down in Colorado. I am absolutely blown away with what high school or college me would think of the state of affairs in 'Rado these days. What's really interesting is what is going on in the CBD world right now and the fact that it can be extracted by hemp and that it's a bit of a gray area as to whether it can be purchased legally without falling under MMJ laws in CO and other states where legalization takes place. I SWEAR by CBD and it's healing properties.

Some of the shows on Viceland are VERY illuminating in it's benefits to society, and honestly the ability to not only heal, but CURE long-term illnesses for even those underage. There are families uprooting themselves from various states to participate in the benefits of this legitimately medicinal movement.

The problem is it's hard to legitimize as something medicinal when legal growers name strains like "Trainwreck" or "Green Crack". I am diagnosed with a host of neurological disorders and when it was all "medicinal" I would laugh at the medical dispensaries trying to take themselves seriously with strain names like this. How about something like "Low-Key" or "Makes You Feel Better" or "Migraine-Killer"???
Random musings via modern day prophet, M McConaughey:
"Alright Alright Alright."
"I've been driving a Lincoln since long before anybody paid me to drive one."
"It'd be a lot cooler if you did."

Messages In This Thread
RE: IN STATES WITH MEDICAL MARIJUANA, PAINKILLER DEATHS DROP BY 25 - by rockyguy - 09-02-2016, 09:35 PM