Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Private Info Gleaned from List.Com
well we were begun by a group of fifty or so friends. whom all got banned at last forum i ran, cuz we are ethical. and the admin was about to pull some really nasty stuff. He stalked members via their PMs and other forums. a real admin has no time for that balderdash. She works behind the scenes to counsel people cuz forums have many in deep deep pain in this world. And many of us do our best to help the others also chronically ill, those whom are end stage, whom lost a loved one.

But we were private, and we knew what all those initials meant. The man referred to above enjoyed absolute cruelty toward people. He had no concerns how they were doing. Then he let a vendor become the new admin. They ran wild. The site was taken down.

I rarely see a thread i made over two yrs ago. Well, that will give some of us nightmares tonite.

If u want to be creeped out, he put up his picture, with what looked like a burger king crown. And that burger king character was creepy cuz they had him go sneak into womens dorm rooms to leave chicken. So bizarre. His commercials just came back out.

What awful memories. Hey, but that is forum life. For me, this is a ministry before God. So he allowed me to be disabled. Elsewise i would be practicing law or preaching.

Someday, a book of vignettes about things that have occurred to us all when this lifestyle began, would be in order.

I hate old threads. One has to talk a lot when beginning a new forum. That is my story and I am sticking to it cuz its true. But at this forum, we were friends and trusted each other from the start. You don't find that often in life.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Messages In This Thread
Private Info Gleaned from List.Com - by Charon - 05-11-2015, 08:35 PM
RE: Private Info Gleaned from List.Com - by Charon - 01-11-2018, 02:03 AM