Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
medlords.com/
#3
Thanks Charon, appreciate for your kind efforts. Just want to add up one thing that I have requested one med that is not available on their website and I contacted them over contactus page and I got it arranged within my budget Wohaao.... Its nothing I want to promote something but I never got such type of support yet and what to share my experience with others..may be other users can get the benefit too.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
medlords.com/ - by John_P - 09-29-2018, 06:34 PM
RE: medlords.com/ - by Charon - 09-30-2018, 03:33 PM
RE: medlords.com/ - by John_P - 10-01-2018, 08:13 PM
RE: medlords.com/ - by John_P - 11-29-2018, 07:20 PM
RE: medlords.com/ - by Charon - 11-29-2018, 10:51 PM
RE: medlords.com/ - by Charon - 11-29-2018, 10:54 PM
RE: medlords.com/ - by Laxfinity - 12-01-2018, 04:25 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)