Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Post
Hello All, This is my first post, having followed this site for many years and gaining some invaluable information. Would like to thank the veteran members for the info. These are troubled times, but we will make it through.
cattleman! thank u so much. U did it. U have no idea how grateful I am to you for making this welcome thread.

The rules: http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

Five posts in any 24 hour period till u get ur first fifty in. Then u can PM and do ten every 24 hrs.

I agree. We can make it through together. And thank u so much. Welcome to the family.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Welcome from one newbie to another! Not only great information, but great people too. 
Look forward to your posts and feedback since you mentioned you’ve been following for a while. 
Let’s get thru these tough times together : )
~~Patience is the gateway to success~~
Welcome aboard cattleman. Glad you could join and wish you the best. We will indeed make it through this, no doubt about it.

Take care

MH
Hello and welcome to the forum! Smile
Welcome aboard. A safe place during this strange time
Welcome! And yes we will pull through the troubled times.
Welcome! Times are troubling but benefit of an online community is people will be here until the electricity
Runs out.
I really didn't realize that there were so many of us... stalking the forum for years before diving in. I hope to actually belong to the family one of these days.

My 5 posts are done for the day so good evening to all, and all a good night.

Welcome to the place to be, Cattle Man!
* *  If you're lonely in your nightmare, let me in...
Welcome! I’m a newbie as well, did the same, was on here as a guest for a while before realizing how much time I was wasting and why not join? So glad I did, especially in this tough time, it’s so nice to have that extra family support!!