Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
X@n@x Testing - Not Your Regular w@lm@rt Testing For Any Benzo
I've been thinking about this FOREVER besides the taste test- of course there are test strips for Fenyl. With the recent debacle going around x@n@x, since many are prescribed two different benz@s. All I want is a testing kit to check to see if the @lpr@z is real or a fake. 

And to take things further, to test the amount of salts in the med, which would clarify how much is actually in there. This part is a pipe dream. 

But does anyone know if there are test strips or anything along those lines to check for X@n@x and only x@n@x. Just dying to find anything about this. 

I don’t know, I thought we could figure this out together, or least keep an eye or ear open. 

People who sell fake x@n@x can rot. Seriously. I prefer branded ones but most would be b@rs. Nothing wrong with a good quality press if you know reliable sources. But even if you trust them, testing the product is a better way to go.  Yuh yuh yuh yuh yuh yuh yuh yuh yuh yuh yuh yuh yuh

A Great Mind and a Good Heart and Soul Will Always Prevail and Rule Over The Rumors Fakery and Bullsh@t That You Go Through.
I’ve searched as well but no luck. Fingers crossed someone brings one out
I believe it requires a lab test. The cheap test kits will only confirm it is a benz0, not specifically @lprazolam (x@n@x). I believe there are some reagent tests but they only identify a very few benz0s, if memory serves it was for r0hypnol (presumably because of its association with rape).

Not sure what lab tests are available in your country, but Energy Control International (dot org) in Spain run an international testing service for €70.
(02-04-2020, 12:22 PM)barq- Wrote: I believe it requires a lab test. The cheap test kits will only confirm it is a benz0, not specifically @lprazolam (x@n@x). I believe there are some reagent tests but they only identify a very few benz0s, if memory serves it was for r0hypnol (presumably because of its association with rape).

Not sure what lab tests are available in your country, but Energy Control International (dot org) in Spain run an international testing service for €70.
Thanks barq. Interesting, I’ll look for similar testing services where I live
Thank you to everyone who replied, i genuinely appreciate it Smile  I will send one out for testing and report it back here if the finding if the Ks@lol is pure.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

I really wish there was a field test and we could test on the spot which benzo it is and know for sure . Someday it will happen - I truly believe that.

A Great Mind and a Good Heart and Soul Will Always Prevail and Rule Over The Rumors Fakery and Bullsh@t That You Go Through.
(02-03-2020, 05:49 PM)RHR17 Wrote: I've been thinking about this FOREVER besides the taste test- of course there are test strips for Fenyl. With the recent debacle going around x@n@x, since many are prescribed two different benz@s. All I want is a testing kit to check to see if the @lpr@z is real or a fake. 

And to take things further, to test the amount of salts in the med, which would clarify how much is actually in there. This part is a pipe dream. 

But does anyone know if there are test strips or anything along those lines to check for X@n@x and only x@n@x. Just dying to find anything about this. 

I don’t know, I thought we could figure this out together, or least keep an eye or ear open. 

People who sell fake x@n@x can rot. Seriously. I prefer branded ones but most would be b@rs. Nothing wrong with a good quality press if you know reliable sources. But even if you trust them, testing the product is a better way to go.  Yuh yuh yuh yuh yuh yuh yuh yuh yuh yuh yuh yuh yuh
The kits are very frustrating or maybe I should say our bodies are frustrating. I've been told the later by my X-girlfriend many times but that's for another discussion. I've purchases a couple of different test kits to see if I'm ingesting sugar pills. Every home test always shows I've taken something in the category I'm testing for but are the results from today, yesterday, or the day before.  I alternate what I take for sleep so I do not become immune (jaded) to the substance. These substances also stay in your body and test positive up to 5-7 days. So the test I'm doing for something taken today or last night could be giving me the results from something else a few days prior while today's substance is sugar.
(02-03-2020, 05:49 PM)RHR17 Wrote: I've been thinking about this FOREVER besides the taste test- of course there are test strips for Fenyl. With the recent debacle going around x@n@x, since many are prescribed two different benz@s. All I want is a testing kit to check to see if the @lpr@z is real or a fake. 

Yes and no. This product (Tester) does seem to work well but does not only test for one thing as you requested but it does differentiate between various substances by color strips. So one test will test for 5-8 different substances. Each color represents another category. Works fast but requires ingestion first and the problem is unless you've taken nothing for at least 5-8 days then you could be seeing the results from something else since that did not clear your system yet.  X@ or any other B can test positive days after ingestion
(09-11-2020, 08:09 PM)sls642 Wrote: I have been looking at test kits for a while and the only solution I have found for inexpensive test kits require urine. My question is can you simply mix the test material with urine (no ingestion) and get an accurate response? It seems many people would want to know what something is before rather than after. The info might be out there just haven't seen it yet. Any ideas?

I would guess (based on my lab background) that the strips would detect a metabolite of the test material.  I don’t think mixing the text material with urine would work.
Faith and fear can not coexist  Angel
(09-11-2020, 08:09 PM)sls642 Wrote: I have been looking at test kits for a while and the only solution I have found for inexpensive test kits require urine. My question is can you simply mix the test material with urine (no ingestion) and get an accurate response? It seems many people would want to know what something is before rather than after. The info might be out there just haven't seen it yet. Any ideas?

I think it depends on what you are testing. In my experience they do pick up b€nzos mixed with water, but I couldn't vouch for any other medicines. I'm sure some rely on being metabolised. So it is possible that pro-drugs might need to go through a human body to be picked up by a test of that type (that's a guess).