Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
quick question about post count
Hello!

Outside issues kept me away for a bit--hoping that they won't return--but in any case, my post count has reached a certain number, but the site doesn't seem to have responded. Am I looking in the wrong place, or have I possibly done something wrong.  Looking around I recall a post or two about this but may have misread them: I was left the impression that the change would be automatic.

Pardon me, this is worded very badly, I'm just confused.

But glad to be back!
You might try clearing your cash and just logging back in...

Sometimes it isn't instantly, but it does happen ...

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
As Ice says, clean out ur browser cache.

hxxps://kb.iu.edu/d/ahic

OF COURSE PLEASE USE HTTPS. it is a boatload of ifo from some University on how to clear lap top browsers of all kinds and makes and how to clear mobile phones.

macromass had said just hit control and ___ the Part I cannot recall. No, my forte is not making forums run in a technical fashion.

However, For a few months, I get these messages and i say to u i shall add a couple posts to ur acct. and jiggle it a bit.

LOL. See how high tech i am? I change a couple settings that seem to lock your account into just "registered" which is not what u want. u wanna aim for junior member. Well admins can do that fol de rol for ya.

You have two stars which is good. I shall PM to you a link. If u can read the link, please PM me back to confirm. That means u made junior member.

If u really read the rules, i swear it says or it said till i changed it a couple months back, ur posts MUST BE MADE IN ON TOPIC AREAS. and u need to obtain more than fifty. Now that part I probably did alter and the first part? Well, it seems the glitch has come on through since an update, and one's posts in the lounge etc will count toward ur first fifty posts.
Depends on the mood of the gremlins.

Let me give u some posts. Jiggle ur acct. And u will receive a PM. When u respond to it, about a link i send, then u are in.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

u got a PM para.

Welcome back. "Outside issues" have prevented me from even posting anything at all on any forumSad  Hopefully, things will start to calm down and flow somewhat smoothly for me soon (and stay that way for a while). Lord please...  Angel

~Lavender
(08-03-2019, 03:01 AM)Lavender Wrote: Welcome back. "Outside issues" have prevented me from even posting anything at all on any forumSad  Hopefully, things will start to calm down and flow somewhat smoothly for me soon (and stay that way for a while). Lord please...  Angel

~Lavender

If this continues I can perhaps help you get to the bottom of this, loving IT and stuff Smile
(07-11-2019, 05:52 PM)Parapluie Wrote: Hello!

Outside issues kept me away for a bit--hoping that they won't return--but in any case, my post count has reached a certain number, but the site doesn't seem to have responded. Am I looking in the wrong place, or have I possibly done something wrong.  Looking around I recall a post or two about this but may have misread them: I was left the impression that the change would be automatic.

Pardon me, this is worded very badly, I'm just confused.

But glad to be back!

On a side note.  Glad you made it 50 posts.  Congratulations Smile
Paraplue: I jiggled your account. Please leave word if you got more access.

And, people, when u change ur account, u must put in a birthdate now. To show u r old enuff. (if i do it, i am making em up. But it wont save properly i noticed in last few days if one does not put a real or fake birthdate in their profile.)

Leave word if u can see into private areas of IOPS now. If not we do password and a few tricks.

Make sure ur email is the right one. We upped security and emails and birthdates are now part of your profile. k?

Let me know. I shall be back later i hope. Must see medical idiots as i am suing the scum whom tries to get elderly to get implants. and they lie. A free consult is 8000$ so far. 868 people complained on YELP review about the ONE Day Dental Implants. But i read the contract when i got to see it. and they screw people over till the day they die.

Be careful. And let me know if u can see more. Or PM me. That means u got ur fifty posts. k?

COMODO SECURITY WHEREIN THEY CHARGED 4.99 A YEAR, IS A HOAX. yeah and all info got hacked. This has just been recent and no top shop computer places realized it. But, i knew something was wrong. Rat Bastardz. Comodo worked with Big Boys and was backed up by download.com.

It turned on us all in the last couple days. So, we also gotta watch for wacky doodle changes in a vendors forum. If he wants ur info to charge 4.99 a year, it has to be to get ur info.

Tell ur bank. Cuz it said recurrent payment of 4.99. but they could charge me that amt every ten minutes. wipe u out. i have read that criminals are online now.

all comodo secuiity accts first charged about a dollar a yr to use. they wanted ur info. and i saw a phone number of a differing company. whom i called. and he had the balls to say to me, u see i am in XX and other guy is in LL and therefore i am not party to any of this. this has been my phone number for two yrs.

when pigs fly.

and they hacked almost half a million.

no one on this earth of any meaning can totally escape hackers unless its ur passion. Cuz for many, their addrenaline gets going when they going to hack or hurt another forum. or person.

Be careful all.

I know the last post is a couple months old now but thanks for the info Charon. I had never heard of this. Sounds fishy but something people would obviously fall for because it’s only a dollar. Be smart and safe everyone.