Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
B3NZ0 Home Test Kit (Worldwide)
Hi guys, this may be of use.

hxxps://www.eztestkits(dot)com/en/

Thanks,
QF
Success!
To laugh often and much, to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children, to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends, to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others, to leave the world a bit better, to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived.
Here where i am from i follow the Law of the Land, the rest are policies i do not care about.
Lets please keep this thread about Kits.

Anyone know of a site that offers the Zimmermann Reagent Kit and offers it (worldwide) Please pm me as it is a very important reagent for b3nz0 safety!

Thanks, QF
Success!
To laugh often and much, to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children, to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends, to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others, to leave the world a bit better, to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived.
Thank you qf Smile
Finally after searching for days, I found a site that ships (WORLDWIDE) the Zimmermann Reagent Test Kit

PLEASE DON'T IGNORE THIS WE ARE IN DANGEROUS TIMES, THIS CAN SAVE A LIFE AND ITS PENNIES!

hxxps://shop.sin.org(dot)pl/product/zimmermann-sin-test/?lang=en

more info of what it is can be found here
hxxps://en.wikipedia(dot)org/wiki/Zimmermann_reagent

Stay safe,
Heart QF

Please PM me if you have any questionsSmile or leave a vague question on the thread and I will PM you
Success!
(11-25-2018, 12:57 PM)quickfix Wrote: Finally after searching for days, I found a site that ships (WORLDWIDE) the Zimmermann Reagent Test Kit

PLEASE DON'T IGNORE THIS WE ARE IN DANGEROUS TIMES, THIS CAN SAVE A LIFE AND ITS PENNIES!

Stay safe,
Heart QF

Please PM me if you have any questionsSmile or leave a vague question on the thread and I will PM you

quickfix, thanks for this information, I appreciate it  Smile
(05-07-2019, 12:30 AM)Lockes Wrote:
(11-25-2018, 12:57 PM)quickfix Wrote: Finally after searching for days, I found a site that ships (WORLDWIDE) the Zimmermann Reagent Test Kit

Stay safe,
Heart QF

quickfix, thanks for this information, I appreciate it  Smile

Thank you for sharing the information, quickfix.  I've been looking for something like this and will definitely check it out.
Thank You quickfix.
*BUMP*

hxxps://www.eztestkits(dot)com/en/

Thanks,
QF
Success!

hxxps://www.eztestkits(INSERT DOT)com/en/most-popular/benzo-drug-testing-kit

Stay safe
QF
Success!
Hello everyone, has anyone ever heard of the "Spite Test", to test your ben$ on? Not completely sure on how accurate this is but when you drop a one or a piece in some Sprite, its supposed to sink and just fizz up, and if it doesn't do that amd ju just floats I guess that you gotta fake! Again not positive on how accurate it is but if in a jam and dont have one of the kits this is a sure way to tell you atleast have mostly if not all legit!! Peace!

(04-30-2021, 07:36 PM)laughnowcrylater Wrote: Hello everyone, has anyone ever heard of the "Spite Test", to test your ben$ on? Not completely sure on how accurate this is but when you drop a one or a piece in some Sprite, its supposed to sink and just fizz up, and if it doesn't do that amd ju just floats I guess that you gotta fake! Again not positive on how accurate it is but if in a jam and dont have one of the kits this is a sure way to tell you atleast have mostly if not all legit!! Peace!