Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Massachusetts
Please review any F2F physician contacts you have now.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Welcome Nickdpz, would you please introduce yourself in the welcome section, details not necessary, say hi let others get to know you first. Perhaps someone will suggest an answer to your question.

Your Queen Heart

(09-07-2015, 11:54 AM)Nickdpz Wrote: I'm in a bind over Labor Day weekend. Anyone know of a physician that is "loose" with their scripts in MA?

Any help would be appreciated. I know I have no rep on this bored but I got the boot from the other one where I was building one.

Thanks,
Nick
My ftf encounters with doctors in Ma have been Terrible. It seems everyone with the ability to prescribe never give me what I want.

The last doctor I saw asked me what I wanted for depression n anxiety since I've done almost all the SSRI n normal stuff. I said gabapentin. She laughed at me... which leaves me to believe it was a trick question. She instead gave me a powerful antihistamine. I told here I've tried beny n she just said this was what she'd give me. Hydroxyzine I believe it was.

Very discouraging. Any suggestions??

Larry
So i finally achieved my goal and got my phyc to give me gaba.
90 300s a month. Big Grin

I had to kinda lie to get it tho. they wouldnt give e it for anxiety/depression so i lied about symptoms to get it
I like to be honest with my dr but after relentlessly trying to seek meds i that i need with no results i took matters into my own hands.

does the script allow you to import meds without fear of seizer??

Larry
(12-05-2016, 10:55 PM)jwiedenfeld Wrote: Excellent!  You have a follow up scheduled?

That would be the time to discuss how it is working for you and other things you need to address.

Were you wondering about bringing other things onboard and potentially causing a seizure?

I would research that one as that wouldn't be good.

Another good thing to ask if it isn't outside the bounds of the relationship you have established with your PCP.

Nothing wrong with trying to steer *a little bit*
wiedenfeld

What should i stay away from?
Not benz0s i hope

as for a follow up;
its not the dose that has the best results for me.
My tolerance has sharply increased. ideally id like to be on 2400-3000 mg a day but its a start
but im being realistic. asking for that right now would only get my script taken

Larry
(12-07-2016, 03:33 AM)jwiedenfeld Wrote:
(12-06-2016, 04:00 AM)ashylarry Wrote:
(12-05-2016, 10:55 PM)jwiedenfeld Wrote: Excellent!  You have a follow up scheduled?

That would be the time to discuss how it is working for you and other things you need to address.

Were you wondering about bringing other things onboard and potentially causing a seizure?

I would research that one as that wouldn't be good.

Another good thing to ask if it isn't outside the bounds of the relationship you have established with your PCP.

Nothing wrong with trying to steer *a little bit*
wiedenfeld

What should i stay away from?
Not benz0s i hope

as for a follow up;
its not the dose that has the best results for me.
My tolerance has sharply increased. ideally id like to be on 2400-3000 mg a day but its a start
but im being realistic. asking for that right now would only get my script taken

Larry

Larry

I was just concerned as I thought your note implied you could be looking at seizures if you mixed your new kit with other things. 

I would really want to be researching contraindications if you are prone to seizures.  

It sounds like you can't really be fully honest with you PCP so you will need to do your own research.  

Just me worrying for you.
jwiedenfeld

thanks for the concern but im not prone to seizers. 
so as long as the the med dont cause them i think im in the clear.

What made you think i suffer from this neurological disorder?? did i misspost something? or was i not clear?

I have extreme depression and anxiety but thats about it...

ps.
mayo clinics and Harvard med journals are better sources than web md just fyi

Larry
Only F2F I can provide is for anyone looking for test. PM me if interested.
(03-29-2017, 05:35 AM)Shogun Wrote: Only F2F I can provide is for anyone looking for test. PM me if interested.

uh, sorry, here I go again, what is F2F - you can PM me if it is not allowed on the board.  Thanks and welcome aboard.
Hey Ladybug. F2F is a face to face consultation. An actual doctors visit. I.E., a legal script.
Cool   Be healthy. Be happy. Be safe.  Cool
I see this thread is very old, however if anyone still looking for FTF in Southern Ma, I know of a place in Fall River - they are a sub clinic but the docs there also help with other meds you’d need. Not sure if I can mention the name (if anyone replies and I’m allowed I’d be more than happy to)  but also if you just google sub clinic in FR it’s the only one. It’s expensive to see the doc tho, as clinic you have to pay up front which varies 160-200/month to go. I’ve gone there for 10 years, they are great and although expensive you get what you pay for.