Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
http://brandmedicines.com/
Ok, so after much research and Private messages I was able to find this place... My buddy from a different forum sent me the details for this site. I have been looking for a certain muscle relaxer at a decent price for the last 6 months or so. 

My friend said that the operator of this site is legit, however almost impossible to make a payment. He wasn't kidding... many of the sites payment options are a no-go. Like many other sites the homepage shows major credit cards & PP logo's... Just for show. Already a red flag but I get where these places come from. I will take my comrades word for it and proceed with my test order. 

Anyway after going back and forth I was finally able to place an order and I will try payment 1st thing tomorrow...

This site is definitely limited in what meds they offer. The country of origin is also suspect for mailing purposes... I am willing to take the risk because I have had several packages reach me from that area, no problem. 

If everything goes through I will likely place another order and try to stock up on these little guys. I have found this product on several larger sites & in the SY section, however the price is about 5x more expensive than I want to pay. 

If you check this site out I recommend using the search bar as my med isn't easily found in the categories section. If you wanna PM me I can tell you (what I ordered & the country of origin) 

Much love - WH
- They say an apple a day keeps the doctor away, but if you don't go to the doctor for regular checkups, you're bananas. 
No Payment details

Rules no. 11
(01-14-2018, 10:00 PM)Woodhouse Wrote: Ok, so after much research and Private messages I was able to find this place... My buddy from a different forum sent me the details for this site. I have been looking for a certain muscle relaxer at a decent price for the last 6 months or so. 

My friend said that the operator of this site is legit, however almost impossible to make a payment. He wasn't kidding... many of the sites payment options are a no-go. Like many other sites the homepage shows major credit cards & PP logo's... Just for show. Already a red flag but I get where these places come from.  I will take my comrades word for it and proceed with my test order. 

Anyway after going back and forth I was finally able to place an order and I will try payment 1st thing tomorrow...

This site is definitely limited in what meds they offer. The country of origin is also suspect for mailing purposes... I am willing to take the risk because I have had several packages reach me from that area, no problem. 

If everything goes through I will likely place another order and try to stock up on these little guys. I have found this product on several larger sites & in the SY section, however the price is about 5x more expensive than I want to pay. 

If you check this site out I recommend using the search bar as my med isn't easily found in the categories section. If you wanna PM me I can tell you (what I ordered & the country of origin) 

Much love - WH

Hi Woodhouse,
I have used these guys for many years, received every order (USA) with no issues.
Let us know how everything goes.
cheers
Z9
(01-17-2018, 01:58 AM)Mad Max Wrote: No Payment details

Rules no. 11

Shoot sorry Max. I reread the rules earlier today before seeing your reply. I will read them again and pound them into my brain a bit harder.
- They say an apple a day keeps the doctor away, but if you don't go to the doctor for regular checkups, you're bananas. 
actually u seemed to be talking in general woodhouse. another member had a post deleted whom said exactly what was accepted as payment.

they make very few errors here, so their post was deleted and my mod said: No payment methods.

The comment was not with specificity directed at u.

But, that is why God created the Private messaging system. Info like that in future, please, goes into PM.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(01-17-2018, 01:58 AM)Mad Max Wrote: No Payment details

Rules no. 11

Whoops, I think this was my post that was deleted due to referring to a payment method. The payment method is actually mentioned in the original post, so I thought it was okay. Sorry!

Anyway Woodhouse , this vendor is one of my favorite sources for non-controlled products. They are fast, and I have never missed a shipment from them.
(01-19-2018, 04:32 PM)Charon Wrote: actually u seemed to be talking in general woodhouse.  another member had a post deleted whom said exactly what was accepted as payment.

they make very few errors here, so their post was deleted and my mod said: No payment methods.

The comment was not with specificity directed at u.

But, that is why God created the Private messaging system.  Info like that in future, please, goes into PM.

Thanks Charon,

That makes me feel a little better. After Rereading my post I thought I was probably skirting the line a bit. I do my best to get the information across but not be blatant about details. You know as well as I do. Every word that is not in a private section gets blasted all over the search engines.
Mods, can you delete my above post please?  A smart person made a good point to me.
thank u invisible jungle. especially when ur posts are usually fairly perfect by now, i go outta my way to not draw attention to the members name. only the staff can see deleted posts.

so, i am sure the staff appreciates the respect shown to us all. but, when its a major faux pas, then maybe say something. elsewise, it was just deleted.

we all take time to learn and we all make mistakes.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

This place uses to be ok say 5-6 years ago. I used them a few times. As has been mentioned they are extremely limited these days on what they stock but they were ok when I used to use them