Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I was losing hope before I found this board!
Thanks all... <3 ... I am really, fr feeling the love here. Being this sick and isolated for so long, I've started to feel like ... even my family just wants me to just be quiet and go away. Its a simple pleasure just to have someone care that I don't feel so good :')
(01-14-2018, 11:52 PM)TheodoreKelk Wrote: Thanks all... <3 ...  I am really, fr feeling the love here. Being this sick and isolated for so long, I've started to feel like ... even my family just wants me to just be quiet and go away. Its a simple pleasure just to have someone care that I don't feel so good :')

Welcome. Always glad to have some new people.Follow the rules and participate and you will have get along fine with everyone.

Regards Eddie
Hey Theadore. Welcome and please never lose hope. I hope this wonderful corner of the web shows you that.
Welcome Theodore!
Welcome Theodore, glad the place is already helping you.

Go easy on your family, it's difficult for those not in your shoes to understand. I know they should be sympathetic but after they've heard the same problem over the years they tend to either switch off or become negative. I'm sure they car they just don't understand your problem.
(01-14-2018, 11:52 PM)TheodoreKelk Wrote: Thanks all... <3 ...  I am really, fr feeling the love here. Being this sick and isolated for so long, I've started to feel like ... even my family just wants me to just be quiet and go away. Its a simple pleasure just to have someone care that I don't feel so good :')

I'm glad your enjoying the love so far. I get excited to check in on the threads everyday or two. You start to build relationships with other members. Before you know it you will be thinking of them as friends and family. 

This community was started for & by people with medical conditions.  We all just want access to affordable & SAFE healthcare. I hope to see you in the threads or Lounge.
- They say an apple a day keeps the doctor away, but if you don't go to the doctor for regular checkups, you're bananas.