Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Happy to have joined this site. Hope everyone has a good week!
Hi and welcome to you Naomi
Be sure to read the rules Naomi

Here they are in full
http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1 
3. Please complete your initial 50 Posts to be able to PM other members and to be able to see the E-Mail Vendors section & The Private section for members with post count above 50.

Posts made in the OFF TOPIC area do not count towards your 50 Posts. We strongly suggest that one keeps to about five posts per day.

Also,  Please note that we are encouraging you to now get 150 posts in, as some vendors will be placed in a more restricted area for all of our protection. 

You may post in welcome thread and lounge to get those extra posts, once you have your first fifty.
And, you may also make about ten posts a day, once you have your first fifty posts completed.
Welcome, Naomi...Smile

Glad to have you with us.
welcome aboard. may u find all u need herein. Happy New Year to boot.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Hi Naomi best advise I can give you is read, read, read.

Sudsy
Welcome to you, Naomi!  Cool
Welcome Naomi.

this is a friendly environment, so let us know if you need anything at all!
Greetings Naomi

Welcome to the best IOP forum since it is so much more. Read the Rule Book First as this forum stays the best because
of those rules and it's also easy to break em without thinking you ever did. It may seem a bit "strict" but that's what keeps
this forum the best.

You got great people here and the Moderators work Long and Hard to keep the trash out and drama to a minimum and always got to help em by making sure to
make sure the rules are enforced. They protect everyone from you and I to our fantastic vendors.

The best advice I can give is to Read, Read and Read some more. Make a few posts out there under topics you are interested or start a thread and
let everyone get to know you a bit and the doors will start to open for you.

Welcome again and hope you find what you need

Peace to all and a blessed day.

Fury
"Another Day In This Carnival Of Souls"
Welcome Naomi! Hope you enjoy the positive energy here