• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey
Hello and welcome, Skink...Smile

I am also a fan of classic rock.
Welcome to the forum Skink and happy belated birthday!  Rolleyes
THE SKINK HAS ARRIVED Cool
(12-10-2017, 10:04 AM)invisiblejungle Wrote: THE SKINK HAS ARRIVED Cool

Alive and well in the house!!! :wink:

Hey guys and gals thanks for all good words and welcomes... Long live Rock!!!
Welcome there, this is a good resourc, do not be afraid to reach out after you do some reading and Charon as well as others are an excellent resource.
Hello and Welcome to the forum Skink.  Cool  

Glad to have you.

Good Luck.
(12-10-2017, 03:36 PM)bluebird Wrote: Hi Skink! Welcome from another silver-haired newbie!

Welcome Blubird,,, I am a advocate for the bluebird and all native small cavity nesting birds in America as the invasive English house sparrow wipes out there populations...

I use Just for men #25 Light brown, Don't tell the ladies at Starbucks...
Speaking of being an advocate for the fleeting small cavity nesters here in North East Ohio. I ran out of the house last Thursday chasing house sparrows slipped on ice and fractured my right femur,,, Oh the Pain!!! Thank God for places like IOP as the pain would be much worse...

Please say a prayer for my recovery as I can not walk and I believe prayer would do me good...

God Bless and Happy Holidays to all Here!!!
(12-23-2017, 04:28 PM)Skink Wrote:     YES i can only imagine the pain with that and also that they would not issue you any pain relievers due to stuff thats got nothing to do with you,i seriously feel that they are complainijg about an opiate epidemic in the states,well they are doing the exact opposit of what they should in goijg way to the other side and now in my state it is about to be law that a doctor can only prescribe narcotic pain relievers for cancer patients,and end of life care,if you break you bines suck it up i guess,,thats insane,im scared i will grt kidney stones again or something,that kind of pain can make you wanna die..and i think people have chronic and acite pain and to rehab you need to be comfortable enough to do the stuff they are saying you need to do,with nothing the pain is overwhelming for most people.ive seen this at work alot,ive seen at least 3 people just retreat and give up,just laying in bed and allowing the authorities to take over there lives..I see they may have autoimmune dx. Or broken hip,,not getting anything and oh yes they ar3,,antidepressants and other meds that are full of terrible side effects.
I did use cbd oil for my pain and I really liked it but I needed 300 mg a dose and it worked,better than opiate painnrelieverd in my case but a bottle is 56 dollars and it lasts 2.5 days,and that's just not feasible in my situation right now.Hope in the future to  convert to just cbd when i find the place that makes it the way where it works and its not so pricey,i never get addicted to stuff like pain killers but it says alcoholism on my chart because i told them my dad had alcohol issues,,its true,but i dont and havent and im 53 yr sold..oh my could ramble anout this stuff forever,lol.thanks for  your input,,I have been an RN for 29 yrs and really want to advocate for people because ifIm being ping ponged around and in spite of not working for 6 months because im having to continually elevate my legs and when i stand the viens bulge out and i start to ache,,and then they swell,and then i have to kay back down and get the process to reverse...took 3 days  last time and 5hen my skin peeled a waxy big layer of skin,wtf,,that should be a clue to what i have.,,yes prayer for you and healing for you,im so sorry your walking has stopped for now,are you doing therapy or anything to try to get up and going again?Speaking of being an advocate for the fleeting small cavity nesters here in North East Ohio.  I ran out of the house last Thursday chasing house sparrows slipped on ice and fractured my right femur,,, Oh the Pain!!! Thank God for places like IOP as the pain would be much worse...

Please say a prayer for my recovery as I can not walk and I believe prayer would do me  good...

God Bless and Happy Holidays to all Here!!!
Yes Justice1 there is no justice... half the doctors I talk to think they are throwing out the baby with the bath water...

Essentially a lawmaker trumps a medical degree...

CBD I would really like to try it!!!

(12-23-2017, 06:26 PM)Justice1 Wrote:
(12-23-2017, 04:28 PM)Skink Wrote: sorry your walking has stopped for now,are you doing therapy or anything to try to get up and going again?

I had three days therapy in the hospital and they said I was further on than a therapy week they were going to send me to... Besides I live alone and have cats and a house... I am hobbling around with a walker and trying to move the leg in all the natural ways I can think of but putting weight on it suxxxx...